Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Minecraft: Help?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Minecraft: Help? Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft: Help?   Minecraft: Help? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Ok, so..I just got Minecraft this morning(Yay!) and have figured out a few of the basics. I've figured out attcking, etc..But I still can't find a perfect place for my hidey-hole shelter to use before I make a house, and when I did I got lost and couldn't find it again. I've been using this video series( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B36Ehzf2cxE&feature=player_detailpage ). That's the first episode in the series, and I'm trying to get a good map like him, so I can get a good hidey-hole, etc etc. I'm having a lot of trouble with it, and I can't even make a crafting table. I really need help..So..Help?

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: Help?   Minecraft: Help? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:21 pm

I know someone who can help! ME! I can set up a join.me and show ya~
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: Help?   Minecraft: Help? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Thanks, Ember! You could do that or explain in a post, it doesn't matter to me! :) I'm about to spawn a new world, and try for the 'perfect' one.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: Help?   Minecraft: Help? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:31 pm

Well, you could just dig a hole yourself if you're pressed for time. Just remember to light it up.

Also, I'm pretty sure a Crafting Table is just four wooden planks.

Minecraft: Help? I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: Help?   Minecraft: Help? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Sarrow, if you want, i'll ask my friend if he'll host a minecraft server and we can play together and i'll teach you how to play ;u;
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: Help?   Minecraft: Help? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:36 pm

May, Sarrow said I can. >:U stop stealing from me, girl!
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: Help?   Minecraft: Help? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Thanks guys.

Ok, I've spawned a new world, and started..In a tree. Seriously. I was like, in the middle of where all the leaves are. I had to punch my way out. Not lying. There are pigs here, so I think that's a benefit. And, May. Sure, just PM me the Server address, I'll work with this a little bit then try to get on the server. Ember, don't be like that. You both can help me. Like, you guys can both get on the server and help me at the same time.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: Help?   Minecraft: Help? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:40 pm

One of the easiest ways to get through the night is do everything as fast as you can in daylight, and when the sun is going down(sundown), dig a hole 3 or 4 blocks deep in the ground. Then jump in and cover the top with another block. Therefor there is only room for you in there so nothing can spawn in even though it's dark and you can basically just sit there all night until the danger dies away. After that, get back to work in the morning! You need to build a house and most importantly a bed as quick and soon as possible. Also if you still don't feel safe, build the hole a little deeper, as long as there is only room for you in it, so things like creepers won't sense you in their 2-by-5-block radius.

Minecraft: Help? Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzMinecraft: Help? Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrMinecraft: Help? Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaMinecraft: Help? I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Minecraft: Help? 1voydMinecraft: Help? 2gy1qubMinecraft: Help? One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksMinecraft: Help? StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: Help?   Minecraft: Help? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:41 pm

OK. x3 Im just tired. o3o Also, I know. its fun.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: Help?   Minecraft: Help? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:10 pm

Ok guys, I really appreciate this. By following Paul's advice, and some of your advice, I've managed to get pretty by good. I used his world seed, but the map is slightly different because I have a newer version. But whatever. I found a perfect spot for my hidey-hole, which I learned, is, I think, actually a permanent shelter. And, actually, when I get that built, I will feel pretty safe, because just LOOKING at Paul's hidey-hole...It's perfect. Just so safe. Going to mine my hidey-hole more, maybe post some screenshots or a video of me playing Minecraft later. Going to watch more Paul for more help.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: Help?   Minecraft: Help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Minecraft: Help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: