Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Finding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

The Finding Empty
PostSubject: The Finding   The Finding EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012 - 18:02

Dispare hadn't seen Gracestep in a very long time and forgot about worrying. She had probably grown too soft for the likes of him because of those stupid clans, and he wouldn't want to be anywhere near her if that was the case.

The tom was sorting threw twoleg trash for potential food when he heard the mewling of what sounded like a kit. Shoving a few bags aside he uncovered and young she-kit who had a black pelt like his dotted with white flecks, and it looked up at him with the brightest blue eyes, just like his used to be like...

He nudged the kit with his muzzle and she let out a surprised squeak which made him jump back. The kit rose to her paws and walked toward him. She was about 5 moons by the look of it. Definitely his own. Her legs were long, like her mothers. She must have been born out in the forest a while back and had made her own way here. Strong and brave. A good combination.

"W-Who are you?" she questioned him. "I'm your father," Dispare meowed. "And who am I?" she asked. Good question. "How about Slash, sounds like a fitting name." he said and she nodded. "What are we doing, daddy?" Slash questioned. "Hunting," he said simply. "We dig in these garbage bags for food." he explained. Slash dug her muzzle into a half open garbage bag, quickly doubling back at the stench. "How can you stand to eat this daddy?!" she whined. The young kit winced as the small male cuffed her ear, "If you don't search then you don't get food..." Slash lowered her head, could her father ever be pleased?

This kit wasn't appearing to be a tough as he had anticipated, so I'll have to make her...

~A few weeks passed~

"Daddy my paws hurt!" Slash whined. Dispare had been doing fight training since sun rise, it was getting close for it to set. "If you want to survive from those clans you have to know how to fight." he meowed solidly. The she-kit threw a few more blows at the air and she couldn't hold her eyes open anymore. Her legs crumpled beneath her and she laid there panting from the nonstop training. A furious yowl sounded, a weight slammed her back, and her right ear erupted with pain. "Are you the Hunter, or are you the Prey!?" he hissed angrily. "I-I don't know what I am...!" she cried. Dispare let her up and she looked at the scowl upon his face. "Get back to the den," he growled, "NOW!"

Slash ran as fast as her numb paws would take her. Her vision was blurring red from the blood from the wound on her ear. She avoided the den entirely. She was going towards the woods. She was done with this. Her father or not, he had no reason to treat her like the garbage they ate. She needed to escape, or the next mistake she made may cost her her life...

The Finding 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

The Finding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finding   The Finding EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012 - 18:16

OoC: Could Ember find her?

Leechkit:

The Finding Mew
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

The Finding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finding   The Finding EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012 - 18:28

OOC: nah, she's traveling towards Riverclan

The Finding 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

The Finding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finding   The Finding EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012 - 18:31

Ooc: If you need an RC cat, Panther can find you.

The Finding N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

The Finding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finding   The Finding EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012 - 18:32

OOC: Sure, I'll get to making the topic, unless you wish to start it?

The Finding 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

The Finding Empty