Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can!

Go down 
+5
Shiny
Honey
May
Little
meme police
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can!   RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can! - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 18:34

She hissed and aimed to slam into Firestorm with fury yelling in rage and a scratched voice "I'll slaughter you!" she yowled
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can!   RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can! - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 18:40

Firestorm stepped back a little so he didn't get scratched.He stayed calm and said, "You know what you did was wrong. You can't kill now."

Last edited by Line of Fire on Tue 19 Jun - 19:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can!   RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can! - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 18:46

"I'll kill whatever I want!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can!   RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can! - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 18:47

"Go on then. Kill me. Just one thing though. I won't give up without a fight."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can!   RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can! - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 18:52

Greyfeather sneered and aimed for his windpipe.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can!   RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can! - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 18:58

ooc: this is the battle song! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKjXeoRsLyk&feature=related

Firestorm pushed his head into her chest, pushing her back. "Go on. Just so I do this right i won't use my claws." he said.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can!   RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can! - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 19:02

Greyfeather hissed and began circleing him, this was now a locked on battle.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can!   RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can! - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 19:04

Firestorm kept his eyes on Greyfeather. All life to him was dead. He didn't want to live, even if Ivyfire forgave him. He couldn't forgive himself for it.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can!   RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can! - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 19:06

Greyfeather shot forward side stepping as a mock charge to confuse him she got to his side and aimed to slam her jaws into his side quickly and then shoot away.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can!   RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can! - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 19:08

OoC: Can Emberpaw join?

Leechkit:

RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can! - Page 2 Mew
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can!   RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can! - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 19:09

Firestorm turned to her aiming to slam his head up to her jaws, getting bit on the head. Firestorn twisted his head and bit her leg "I said I wouldn't use claws."

ooc:um if Grey says yes

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can!   RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can! - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 19:11

OOC: Yes but you can only watch the fight

IC: Greyfeather hissed and broke away from his grip yowling a furious battle cry that seemed to almost frighten Firestorm she ran at him and spun kicking up her back legs and biteing at his neck, then lifting a front paw, the one Stonestar broke she dug them in deep into his skull.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can!   RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can! - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 19:16

OOC: Can May fight? She'll fight for anything. Her undeath doesn't mean shet to her. cx
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Honey

PostSubject: Re: RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can!   RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can! - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 19:19

Firestorm's eye grew lifeless and cold, and went limp (btw she stunned him). Firestorm's body fell to the ground, bleeding from his neck then head.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can!   RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can! - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 19:20

"Do not under estimate me you pathetic twoleg pet!" she hissed in his ear growling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can!   RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RPing Sarrow 'Cause I Can!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next