Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Leopardkit spotted!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leopard

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit
Number of posts : 9

A Leopardkit spotted! Empty
PostSubject: A Leopardkit spotted!   A Leopardkit spotted! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Occ: So, since I was told there isnt any parents in Shadowclan and I should make some made up parents. Leopardkit is already born (Do I need to rp the part where he is born? I would rather not..) and is walking around :P. Is this okay?

Leopardkit looked around the nersery, it was almost empty, except for his mother, who he could tell was sleeping because of her rhythmic breathing. Leopardkit quietly snuck away from her mothers grasp and started to leave the safty of the nursery for the first time, without permission. When he stepped outside and looked around, he saw silverpelt and the giant moon. "It's so much prettier from the outside, without the branches and twigs blocking the view" he quietly mewed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: A Leopardkit spotted!   A Leopardkit spotted! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Ooc: that is perfect :3

Gingerkit blinked awake at the sound of Leopardkit padding out of the nursery. With a big yawn, she looked around to make sure that no one else was awake before standing up and using the hunting training that Sagewhisker taught her to sneak out and behind the newborn. "What are you doing new kit?" she asked sleepily and she shook out her pelt so that her pale ginger fur poofed out and made her look like a giant puff ball.
Back to top Go down
Leopard

PostSubject: Re: A Leopardkit spotted!   A Leopardkit spotted! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Leopardkit jumped when he head the voice "Woah! You scared me!" he mewed as he turned around. "I'm Leopardkit. This is my first time out of the nursery" he sighed and looked at the moon again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Leopardkit spotted!   A Leopardkit spotted! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:56 pm

"That's so cool!" Gingerkit squeaked. "I'm Gingerkit. This is my... a lot of time-th out of the nursery because I don't like being in there. I want to be in the apprentice's den already!"
Back to top Go down
Leopard

PostSubject: Re: A Leopardkit spotted!   A Leopardkit spotted! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:58 pm

"You should be! You're huge, well, not compaired to my mother, but still pretty big" he mewed as he looked the cat up and down. "How many moons old are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Leopardkit spotted!   A Leopardkit spotted! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:07 pm

The small she-kit blinked at Leopardkit as she tried to think. "Oh, I am about five moons old," she mewed. "I am so close to becoming an apprentice! Sagewhisker and Greystreak will be proud of me! Oh, you should meet them! They are really nice. They are big, strong warriors too!"

Last edited by Shadowstar on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leopard

PostSubject: Re: A Leopardkit spotted!   A Leopardkit spotted! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:12 pm

"Warriors...Cool! I'll watch out for them!" he mewed, and looked back at the moon. "Its so pretty looking." he mewed to him self again.

Ooc:Oops, I wrote she >.<. I've been writing a short story, and the main character is a girl. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Leopardkit spotted!   A Leopardkit spotted! EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:47 pm

Gingerkit looked up to see what Leopardkit was staring at. She had been outside and had seen the moon and all of the stars several times, so it wasn't exactly an uncommon thing. "What, the moon? It's okay, I guess. Although, it is really big!" she squeaked as she stared at it with him.
Back to top Go down
Leopard

PostSubject: Re: A Leopardkit spotted!   A Leopardkit spotted! EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Ooc: Sorry. Had internet problems >.>

"I've never seen it before, well I have, but not like this!" he meowed, sounding excited. "I'd like to meet the warriors some time. Maybe you could show me later?" he meowed and went back into the nursery and went back to sleep. His young body couldn't stand the late night, he needed a full nights sleep.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Leopardkit spotted!   A Leopardkit spotted! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:56 am

Gingerkit nodded and followed Leopardkit back into the nursery where she lay back down and curl up in a ball. After only a few seconds, she closed her eyes and fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Leopardkit spotted!   A Leopardkit spotted! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Leopardkit spotted!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: