Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leopardkit/paw/tail :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leopard

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit
Number of posts : 9

Leopardkit/paw/tail :) Empty
PostSubject: Leopardkit/paw/tail :)   Leopardkit/paw/tail :) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:22 pm

I'm new, so please tell me if I did anything wrong :)

Cat Name: Leopardkit/paw/tail

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Brambleclaw

Familiarity with the series: I've read the first series, currently reading the second.

Appearance: Brownish yellowish fur with dark brown spots, and some dark brown stripes. Blue eyes. Front paws are totally black.
Personality: He is a very caring cat. If his allies are in trouble, he'll do anything to save them. He doesn't make friends fast, and quickly creates enemies. A very short temper. If you are in his way, he'll try to talk you down until you give up.

Origins: I'd be cool if I could have a rouge cat, that joins Shadowclan (Or maybe even a kittypet!). but if not, full Shadowclan :).

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): Leopardtail walked out of the warriors den, he was starving. He padded towards the freshkill pile and took a mouse. It was the middle of leafbare, and the mouse was skinny. Leopard tail ate the mouse in one quick gulp and hopped up, ready for a long day. "This will be a bad leafbare" he muttered to himself, looking at the almost empty pile.

Last edited by Leopard on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit/paw/tail :)   Leopardkit/paw/tail :) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:24 pm

Hey Leopard, by Origin, I think they mean like, a specific Clan.
Back to top Go down
Leopard

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit
Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit/paw/tail :)   Leopardkit/paw/tail :) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Embereyes~Coldheart wrote:
Hey Leopard, by Origin, I think they mean like, a specific Clan.
Oh! Thanks. I'll edit that right now :)
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit/paw/tail :)   Leopardkit/paw/tail :) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:40 pm

This is very good, and I received the word. I'm afraid that you can't be a rogue/kittypet accepted into a clan, but Shadowclan is an excellent choice. ^^

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit/paw/tail :)   Leopardkit/paw/tail :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Leopardkit/paw/tail :)
Page 1 of 1