Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Fox is being hunted O.o

Go down 
+3
Stormi the Gummy
~Bramblestar~
Ivy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

The Fox is being hunted O.o Empty
PostSubject: The Fox is being hunted O.o   The Fox is being hunted O.o EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 12:32

Foxflight padded out into the territory,spotting a small white she kit (Frost,my next life. Getting her approved as we speak o3o ), he sniffed the air Dog! he ran over to the small white kit and picked it up. His back,still sore from the accident, he hissed and swiped at the dog, shoving the kit behind him and leaving a mark on it's muzzle. The dog yelped and picked up Foxflight by his backbone, he screeched in pain, the dog spit him out and the white she kit yelped in terror as he twitched. The dog ran away and the kit waited for another cat to find them, calling out for someone.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: The Fox is being hunted O.o   The Fox is being hunted O.o EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 12:52

ooc- Is Fox going to die in this topic?

Bramblestar was hunting by himself when he heard an earsplitting yowl and froze, "Foxflight." he whispered then sprinted towards the sound that the yowl came from. When he reached him he scented the air, "Did a dog attack you?" he asked desperate for an answer to make sure that Foxflight was at least conscience of his surroundings.

The Fox is being hunted O.o Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Fox is being hunted O.o   The Fox is being hunted O.o EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 12:54

Occ: Yes...

Ic: Foxflight groaned "Bramblestar....Yes. Save the kit, take her back to Skyclan,treat her and raise her. She'll be great" he smiled at the kit.

The white se cat's Blue green eyes lit up and she smiled back.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fox is being hunted O.o   The Fox is being hunted O.o EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 13:02

ooc- D':

"The kit?" Bramblestar said confused then noticed a tiny white she-kit. He looked back at Foxflight, "Stay strong for a bit more, Lilystem will treat you soon." he said as he gently grabbed Foxflight and lifted him onto his back then before grabbing the little she-kit he said, "Your going to be ok." he ensured then grabbed her scruff gently in his mouth then headed as carefully and fast as possible to camp. He arrived at the camp entrance and put the she-kit down. "Help!" he called out as he got into the camp entrance.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: The Fox is being hunted O.o   The Fox is being hunted O.o EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 13:03

Coldstep followed Bramblestar, not in a stalkerish way or anything. Maybe they were on patrol who cares? He streaked forward, skidding to a hault beside them. He sniffed the air. "I'll see to that dog." He growled, following the scent trail.

The Fox is being hunted O.o Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Fox is being hunted O.o Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Fox is being hunted O.o Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Fox is being hunted O.o I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Fox is being hunted O.o 1voydThe Fox is being hunted O.o 2gy1qubThe Fox is being hunted O.o One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Fox is being hunted O.o StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fox is being hunted O.o   The Fox is being hunted O.o EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 13:07

"Yes you will. Lead a patrol with at least one or two other warriors." he called to him. "Lilystem!" he yowled not knowing where she was. Bramblestar remembered about the little kit and with one paw he pulled her close to him making sure the cold wind didn't get her cold, "Everything's going to be ok." he reassured her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Fox is being hunted O.o   The Fox is being hunted O.o EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 13:08

Foxflight coughed "It's my time Bramblestar. Just enough time to say goodbye, is all the time I have left. My mother is waiting for me"

The she kit looked around "What's gonna happen to him?" she looked at Bramblestar

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Fox is being hunted O.o   The Fox is being hunted O.o EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 13:09

Coldstep nodded and disappeared into the warriors den.

Ooc: Should I make a new topic or just leave and come back in the same topic and say "he's gone,"

The Fox is being hunted O.o Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Fox is being hunted O.o Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Fox is being hunted O.o Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Fox is being hunted O.o I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Fox is being hunted O.o 1voydThe Fox is being hunted O.o 2gy1qubThe Fox is being hunted O.o One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Fox is being hunted O.o StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fox is being hunted O.o   The Fox is being hunted O.o EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 13:19

"Don't say that Foxflight, Lilystem is going to take care of you." he said then looked at the kit. "Nothing's going to happen to him. He's going to get better." he said not sure if it was true.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Fox is being hunted O.o   The Fox is being hunted O.o EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 13:27

Foxflight coughed a little blood "Goodbye, thank you for being such great clanmates. I'll watch over you with my mother. he coughed up more Tell Blackbreeze I love her and you, he looked at the kit Stay with Bramblestar, he'll protect you. he feebly lifted up and licked the kit's cheek. He groaned and let his head hit the ground, he groaned as he dug his claws into the ground. He sucked in one last breath and closed his eyes.

The she kit looked up at Bramblestar, her eyes tearing up "Where's he going? Will he be back?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Fox is being hunted O.o   The Fox is being hunted O.o EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 13:28

Coldstep nudged a few random warriors awake and left camp with them. Not long later he came back. "The fox-heart up and disappeared!" He hissed in frustration. He calmed down when he saw Foxflight. "Bramblestar." He whispered, eyes wide. "He's dead..."

Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Fox is being hunted O.o   The Fox is being hunted O.o EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 13:40

OCC:I think Mink is supposed to post o3o

Ic: The she kit looked up with wide eyes at the tom "Who are you?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: The Fox is being hunted O.o   The Fox is being hunted O.o EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 13:54

Sunnyheart stirred as Coldstep prodded her.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sunnypaw on Sat 16 Jun 2012 - 14:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Fox is being hunted O.o   The Fox is being hunted O.o EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 13:56

The kit looked at the gathered cats "Where's he going? Who's going to take care of me if he goes away?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fox is being hunted O.o   The Fox is being hunted O.o EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 13:58

ooc- Bramble's a grandpa! I feel so old.

Bramblestar eyes and body were full of pain. He couldn't bear the thought that he had just lost his son. "Foxflight......no." he whispered. He then looked at the helpless little she-kit, "I'm sorry. He's gone to S-StarClan. I'm Bramblestar. I'll help take care of you and so will the queens." he murmured then licked the top of her head for at least a bit of comfort. I'm going to have to announce this to the clan. he thought painfully

Spoiler:

Last edited by ~Bramblestar~ on Sat 16 Jun 2012 - 14:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fox is being hunted O.o   The Fox is being hunted O.o Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fox is being hunted O.o
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next