Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hawkfeather wonders

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Hawkfeather wonders Empty
PostSubject: Hawkfeather wonders   Hawkfeather wonders EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 18:45

Hawkfeather slipped out of camp and crossed the the Border out of any Clan ground... He found his home place, because he could still remember the sent of his mother. He crawled into the gate and sat close to it, waiting for his mother
Ooc- Emberpaw okay you're Rping her. Okay this is how it started: Hawk was a runt and Arizona did not want him... So yeah.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hawkfeather wonders   Hawkfeather wonders EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 18:52

ooc: OK!

ic:
Arizona appeared. She looked old, with age, but she was skinny.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Hawkfeather wonders   Hawkfeather wonders EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 18:56

Hawkfeather gulped and trotted over by her. "Hello mother." He said, shyly

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hawkfeather wonders   Hawkfeather wonders EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 18:58

Arizona hissed. 'Why did I ever want you, anyways? You were useless.'

ooc:
THERE!

Last edited by Embereyes~Coldheart on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 19:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Hawkfeather wonders   Hawkfeather wonders EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 19:00

Ooc- She does not know my name... I was named in the clan... And she did not want me so you have to be kind of mean... Please Edit :D Thanks

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hawkfeather wonders   Hawkfeather wonders EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 19:01

Ooc: EDITED.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Hawkfeather wonders   Hawkfeather wonders EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 19:06

Ooc- Yay!
Hawkfeather put his ears down. "Just because I was small does not mean I was useless!" He hisses. "And what do two-legs do to kits? They give them away to some one other then stay." He hisses. "You... And the most Cold-hearted mother a kit will ever have." He glared.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hawkfeather wonders   Hawkfeather wonders EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 19:17

Arizona hissed. 'That was because they didn't have room!' she said, slashing at him.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Hawkfeather wonders   Hawkfeather wonders EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 19:22

Hawk feather purred. (This is Hawkfeather evil side) "Yeah, what did they do with all your other litters at the old house? Gave them away." He said, biting down on a scar that was on her shoulder. "I'll kill you slowly can painfully." He smiled.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hawkfeather wonders   Hawkfeather wonders EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 19:26

ooc: kk.

Arizona growled. 'Kill me! I hate this life anyways. I was never meant to be here! All that they gave me were worthless kits!'
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Hawkfeather wonders   Hawkfeather wonders EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 19:34

ooc: sorry to barge but BURRRRRRRNNNNN XD

Hawkfeather wonders Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzHawkfeather wonders Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrHawkfeather wonders Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaHawkfeather wonders I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Hawkfeather wonders 1voydHawkfeather wonders 2gy1qubHawkfeather wonders One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksHawkfeather wonders StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hawkfeather wonders   Hawkfeather wonders EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 19:34

ooc: get out of here, cold.
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: Hawkfeather wonders   Hawkfeather wonders EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 20:21

ooc- I totally forgot that Hawk wasn't my real son. :'D He's made me so happy. He's like a true blood born clan cat XD

Hawkfeather wonders Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Hawkfeather wonders   Hawkfeather wonders EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 20:32

Hawkfeather's eye's turned light blue (Iceheart kinda living inside of him) "Really?" He asked. "Okay. I guess I will." He said, clawing her neck, making her loss a lot of blood. He slashed oven the soft part of her belly. He bit down on her tail. "Any last words.weakling." He huffed. "If you were Ever strong You would want to keep you life..." His eyes turned back to dark green. "W-what have I done." He said as a two-leg came out yelling, Hawkfeather ran off. Back to camp.

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Hawkfeather wonders   Hawkfeather wonders EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 0:59

OOC: I'm sorry. But I had to do this. That post's grammar was just.. horrible.

"Hawkfeather's eyes turned light blue [Iceheart kind-of living inside of him] "Really?" he asked. "Okay. I guess I will," he said, clawing her neck, blood instantly gushing out. He slashed open the soft part of her belly, and leaped behind her, biting down on her tail. "Any last words, weakling?" he hissed. "If you were ever strong you would want to keep your life." His eyes turned back to their original color. "Wh-what have I done..." he murmured, and at that moment, a two-leg came out, yelling. Hawkfeather quickly ran away, back towards camp.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawkfeather wonders   Hawkfeather wonders Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawkfeather wonders
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next