Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Awesome RPG Game with an Unfitting Title. 8D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

An Awesome RPG Game with an Unfitting Title. 8D Empty
PostSubject: An Awesome RPG Game with an Unfitting Title. 8D   An Awesome RPG Game with an Unfitting Title. 8D EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:32 pm

http://www.icyworlds.net/picture/3688/fullview2/

I know I've suggested this game before, but I actually found more about it. The characters are in fact not cats, they are either dogs or wolves.. Not that it really matters, though. I'm on it for the quests, dungeons and game play. It belongs to "tobyf" on deviantArt (in where you can find it titled: "Pineapple and Strawberries"), but it's best to play it on his website, because there's much less to click on and are fewer bugs.

The game is based on a warrior-like class, where you can start as either a priest (specializes in healing), mage (specializes in fighting with magical abilities), or a warrior (specializes in weapon/hand-to-hand combat). You start at lvl. 1, but by completing quests and defeating monsters, you gain experience points, thus raising your level.

If you like this sort of thing, then find me on it sometime. My username is Dead (was that hard to guess?). I'll help you with whatever you need me to.

Le quest awaits~!

An Awesome RPG Game with an Unfitting Title. 8D I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/

An Awesome RPG Game with an Unfitting Title. 8D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Advertisements-
Jump to: