Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sorrelkit of WindClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorrelkit

Sorrelkit

Clan/Rank : WindClan/ 4 moons Kit
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 14

Sorrelkit of WindClan Empty
PostSubject: Sorrelkit of WindClan   Sorrelkit of WindClan EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:43 pm

?
Cat Name: Sorrelkit
Tom or She-Cat: She-cat
Favorite Warriors Character(s): Sandstorm. =P
Familiarity with the series: I am rereading everything up to Dark River for probably the 10th time.
Appearance: Sorrelkit is a pretty dilute (light grey with ginger) tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and white paw. She also has soft green eyes.
Personality: kind and respectful. She is also stubborn when it comes to what she believes in and is fiercely protective and loyal of her friends and clan.
Origins: WindClan
RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP):

Sorrelkit bounced around the clearing of the WindClan camp, howling in delight as she chased the heather flower.
"Sorrelkit! Get back here this instant or I will let Scourge get you!"
Sorrelkit squeeked in terror and ran as fast as she could back to the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Sorrelkit of WindClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrelkit of WindClan   Sorrelkit of WindClan EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Great creation! =D Just PM me the secret word in "The Basics" area of the Rules, and you will be good to go.

Sorrelkit of WindClan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-
Jump to: