Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Half Way (IN THE MAKING)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Half Way (IN THE MAKING) Empty
PostSubject: Half Way (IN THE MAKING)   Half Way (IN THE MAKING) EmptyTue 5 Jun 2012 - 15:59

I am dead! her mind screamed as the darkness continued to overtake her sight. I have died.
But she awoke to find herself not in heaven, but in her town. She was lying down, and yellow crime scene tape encircled the area she was in. What looked like an FBI was taking pictures of what remained of a fountain behind her. Blood and dents lined it. A large puddle of the red liquid stained the sidewalk.
She remembered the explosion. The ticking of the suitcase set in the fountain. Then just orange.
She walked up to the agent. "What happened here?" she asked. He didn't answer, though, maintaining the same stare. It was as if no one had alerted him.
She reached for his shoulder. "Hello-"
Her hand went through it.
She gasped, backing away. What had just happened? She backed away until she felt a bump.
A bump!
"Sorry, mister." she said, turning around to see a man in a suit. He looked in his 40s. She blinked. "Erm...how can I touch you but not him?" she asked, pointing to the guy over her shoulder. The man blinked, and shook his head. "You have died."
She looked around frantically. "I-i knew it. I am a ghost..." she whispered. Once again though, the man shook his head. "No. You are still very much alive." he explained. "You see. You have become an Overseer.:
She was confused. "What is an Overseer?" she asked the man. The man cleared his throat, and began.
"An Overseer is one who gets a chance at life a second time, so long as they protect the First Lives from the Hacks. Hacks are tainted souls who have found their ways to the Second Life. If a murder case becomes cold because they cannot find a killer, it is most likely because Hacks have snuck through our defenses and killed such person. These things are humanoid monstrous beings with no hands, but just sharp blades at the end of their arms. They have no emotion. They are insatiable. All they want to do is kill, and that is all they ever know."
"No one can see you or the Hacks, but the Hacks can see you, and you can indeed see the Hacks. They are hostile to both the Second and First Lives. If you get killed by one, there is no Third life for you. You are dead."
She was indeed frightened, as well as speechless. The man held out his hand. "Follow me. I'll show you to the tower of the Overseers in this area." he said with a smile. "What is your name?"
"Noel." said the girl in a shaky voice. She had been born on Christmas. She had died on Christmas Eve. "What should I call you?"
The man started walking, but said: "Chief"
When they had gotten to this tower, Noel was amazed by it's sheer size. It was in the middle of a huge lot that had been empty for as long as she remembered. A black tower stood there, about as large as the Empire State Building. Every 10 or so seconds, a pulse of blue electricity would flow through it's beams, lighting it up. No one around even noticed.
Chief opened the door. "Welcome, Noel, to the Overseer Brigade, where you are only Half Way to death."

I will be making this site now, in hopes that people will join it. In the meantime, write here what you think, and if you want to join it yourself. :D If you have any questions or if you see any gaps in the story I forgot to cover, tell me right now. D: I tend to leave things important out a lot.

Thank you!

~Jay

LINK:
http://halfwaydeadrpg.forumotion.pro/forum

Last edited by Vash the Bluejay on Tue 5 Jun 2012 - 20:54; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: Half Way (IN THE MAKING)   Half Way (IN THE MAKING) EmptyTue 5 Jun 2012 - 16:16

Sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Half Way (IN THE MAKING)   Half Way (IN THE MAKING) EmptyTue 5 Jun 2012 - 20:55

It is finished! Link in the description! :D

Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Half Way (IN THE MAKING)   Half Way (IN THE MAKING) EmptyWed 6 Jun 2012 - 21:31

:D YOU SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A BOOK OUT OF THIS. I was hooked right when I read the first paraghraph. Omgz, you'd be FAMOUS!! You'd have an RP Site! Oh, wait. That's what this topic is about.... Hmm...

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half Way (IN THE MAKING)   Half Way (IN THE MAKING) Empty

Back to top Go down

Half Way (IN THE MAKING)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Advertisements-