Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Poppy's death (Sorry ;n;)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Poppy's death (Sorry ;n;) Empty
PostSubject: Poppy's death (Sorry ;n;)   Poppy's death (Sorry ;n;) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Poppyseed strolled through the forest, the fresh morning air ruffling her fur. She sniffed the air, there was something... strange.
She padded farther, seeing a twoleg dog, sitting on ThunderClan territory. Poppyseed took a step back, accidently stepping on a branch and the dog saw her.
She tried running away, but it was too late. She lay on the forest floor, dead.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: Poppy's death (Sorry ;n;)   Poppy's death (Sorry ;n;) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:26 pm

OCC: NOOOOO!!!! WHAT ABOUT THE KITS?!?!?! Cry

Leechkit:

Poppy's death (Sorry ;n;) Mew
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Poppy's death (Sorry ;n;)   Poppy's death (Sorry ;n;) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:23 pm

OOC-Yea, the kits! And Fire! And Wisp! You have so many opeople that trust you and now your dead. T-T. Your dead to me! xD. No, I'm joking.. Wrong place to joke around. O-o

IC- Wisppaw, who had been hunting, looked up as he heard the distinct voice of a cat in pain-And it belonged to Poppyseed. He pictured a blurry figure killing her, or just her dieing, something, but he saw her lying on the forest floor, dead. No....No, that's not true! It...It just can't be! the thought wailed inside his mind, making him nervous and disoriented. He raced through the undergrowth in long, steady bounds, blue eyes wide with fear. What will Firestorm do if she's dead? What will I do? he thought more, and this made it worse. He stopped as he saw her body, sprawled and mangled, blood surrounding her. The killing marks were large and brutal, and Wisppaw couldn't tell if it was fox, or badger-or, something he didn't think about, dog. He opened his muzzle partly, and behind the major smell of blood, he could scent dog. Dog! A dog got her! And....And...twolegs! the third smell caught his nose, and he padded stiffly through the blood to the lost warrior. "Poppyseed, you...You are dead. We must accept that, but it will be hard. I wish you safety and joy in StarClan, and hope to join you soon in the heavens." he whispered, tears streaming from his eyes. Spotting a red tulip, a white rose, and a dark red carnation. He plucked them gently and lyed them across her, then padded out of the blood.

OOC- Pink dialogue 'cause that's the color of love, the flowers because the RT= true love. WR= Passionate love, and DRC= Deep love, so they all coexsist to create Wisp's feelings. Also, may I make a mourning topic, or should Fire do that?

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Poppy's death (Sorry ;n;)   Poppy's death (Sorry ;n;) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:38 am

ooc: Oh no! Sorry for bein off so long!

Firestorm had heard Poppyseed, while hunting with Wisppaw. When Firestorm saw the body, he felt as if his heart was going burst. My, my mate. She's dead! Oh no! How could this happen?! he thought.He fell down, and stuck his nose into her fur. After a few seconds, he started to cry. "Too much! Too much cats! First Ivyfire, Splotchfur, Sarrowsong, and now her! she was so young. How much cats will the forest take!?"

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

PostSubject: Re: Poppy's death (Sorry ;n;)   Poppy's death (Sorry ;n;) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:27 am

Splotchfur bounded down to Poppyseed's body and roused her spirit."it is ok, She will be fine with me." she breathed in to Firestorm and Wisppaw's ears

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Poppy's death (Sorry ;n;)   Poppy's death (Sorry ;n;) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Firestorm just nodded" Thank you, Splotchfur."

PostSubject: Re: Poppy's death (Sorry ;n;)   Poppy's death (Sorry ;n;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Poppy's death (Sorry ;n;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: