Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD

Go down 
+4
Smokekit/Brownpaw
Mink
Sunny
Splotch
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD   Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 13:18

Cat name: Littlelight
pic or discription (include eye color!!!): In the spoiler that says 1st life~ there's a pic of Little
sitting or standing: Sitting
extra (no backgrounds I make those B) ) : Nothing
Mates: Sarrowsong

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Zero
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member--Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [ThunderClan], Zero
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3513

Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD   Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 16:11

ok, brown:

Spoiler:

Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD   Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 16:53

Cat name: Bluebreeze
pic or discription (include eye color!!!): Blue-Grey tom with green eyes.
sitting or standing: Whichever is easier~
extra (no backgrounds I make those B) ): Dun forgot the sexy. ;D
Back to top Go down
Smokekit/Brownpaw

Smokekit/Brownpaw

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD   Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 17:10

thank you it's pretty

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD   Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 15:29

Storm and little I got yours done, but I am doing Small's so I can get it done in a snap,It will not be done today because I have a dance!

Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD   Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 15:31

'Kay :3

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD   Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 6:55

Little:If that was not what you ment I can make another, but when you say 'mates with what ever' then this happens XD
Spoiler:

Small:BD
Spoiler:

Storm:I acually like this one!
Spoiler:

Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

PostSubject: Re: Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD   Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 7:06

Cat name:Streamflower
pic or discription (include eye color!!!):
Spoiler:
She has grey on her back
sitting or standing:Don't matter choose one~
extra (no backgrounds I make those B) ) :Uhhh... No

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD   Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 7:20

Cat name: Emberpaw
pic or discription (include eye color!!!): a gorgeous white she-cat with Ember-green eyes, with a black tuft on the right ear. her front right paw has a scar on it.
sitting or standing: Sitting
extra (no backgrounds I make those B) ) : nope~
Mates: Nope, too young
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD   Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 7:22

ok I will get to work on both of yours

Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD   Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 13:04

Awesome! Thanks, Splotch! :D Can you make another for me?

Cat name: Foxfang
pic or discription (include eye color!!!):Down at where it say 3rd life, there's a pic of Foxfang
extra (no backgrounds I make those B) ) : nope~
Mates: None.... ;n;

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD   Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 14:27

thanks splotchy ;u;

Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSplotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSplotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSplotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 1voydSplotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 2gy1qubSplotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSplotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD   Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 15:31

ok little! Also I have the WHOLE weekend to myself so I willl be alble to get lots of requests done.

Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD   Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 16:52

Go Splotch! X3

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD   Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 9:11

so, sorry I didn't upload this earlyer:

Coonly:

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD   Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splotchy makes pics for all of your lifes with her new drawing app! :DD
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next