Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A little happening. c:

Go down 
+3
Mink
Stormi the Gummy
May
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

A little happening. c: Empty
PostSubject: A little happening. c:   A little happening. c: EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 17:46

OOC: I'm going to do ONE topic of training [a hunting patrol, that's it] with Sunnypaw that WILL HAVE TAKEN PLACE BEFORE THIS. This won't even take effect until it finishes~

Creamstripe walked out of the warrior's den, beginning a quick stretch from her nap. She padded into the apprentice's den. "Coldpaw, come on. I'm going to show you how to hunt, since Raincloud is sick." she mewed, a faint smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: A little happening. c:   A little happening. c: EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 17:52

ooc: So like, we do the topic but it doesn't affect anything until after the patrol?

ic: Coldpaw growled in annoyance. "But I've already learned to hunt!" He grumbled, putting a paw over his nose.

A little happening. c: Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA little happening. c: Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA little happening. c: Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA little happening. c: I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A little happening. c: 1voydA little happening. c: 2gy1qubA little happening. c: One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA little happening. c: StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little happening. c:   A little happening. c: EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 17:54

OOC: Yeah.

"But I'm going to assess those skills," she mewed, the half-smile dissapearing. "C'mon." She began walking towards the enterance.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A little happening. c:   A little happening. c: EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 18:00

Coldpaw gave a huff of annoyance. She's not even my mentor! I have gotten enough of her bossing me around, acting like she's better than me...if she wants to assess my skills, then I'll show her! He thought with a small grin on his face as he followed behind her.

ooc: IT HAS BEGUN

A little happening. c: Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA little happening. c: Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA little happening. c: Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA little happening. c: I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A little happening. c: 1voydA little happening. c: 2gy1qubA little happening. c: One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA little happening. c: StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little happening. c:   A little happening. c: EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 18:01

OOC: ;n;

Creamstripe kept walking until they were well into the forest. "Can you smell any prey?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A little happening. c:   A little happening. c: EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 18:03

Coldpaw was silent. He remembered his fight with Happy, the rogue in the Dark Forest. This was no different. Actually, it might just be easier. He crouched down, glaring at Creamstripe.

ooc: Now you said he ALMOST kills her, but doesn't, just wounds her enough to throw her in the elder's den. But he's down-right evil, so what would stop him from killing her?

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little happening. c:   A little happening. c: EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 18:09

OOC: Um. How about she turns into Singethorn (part of a future plot) and then freaks Coldpaw the f*ck out? C:

Creamstripe waited for a moment. Something's not right here, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A little happening. c:   A little happening. c: EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 19:17

ooc: Okay lol XD like, "boo" "WTF?!" *makes a run for it while he's stunned*

ic: Suddenly, Coldpaw lunged forward, digging his claws deep into Creamstripes back, his teeth gripped the back of her neck and he yanked her to the forest floor. He pinned her there, repeatedly swiping his claws across her stomach and shoulders, opening up many think gashes that poured out blood.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little happening. c:   A little happening. c: EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 19:28

OOC: I can't respond to that. I just cant. o3o

Creamstripe tried to yowl, but she was stopped by Coldpaw practically sitting on her face. Muffled sounds came from under the apprentice. Her fur flickered for a moment; not long enough to notice.

OOC: Go for the shoulder. There's an obvious scar there.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A little happening. c:   A little happening. c: EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 19:31

ooc: That's what I was going for :U

ic: Coldpaw hissed quietly in her ear, a long claw digging deep into her shoulder until it scraped bone. "You're a disgrace!" He hissed, suddenly digging his claws in deep against her shoulder and ripping them down her foreleg. Blood started to pool around his paws.

ooc: CUE TRANSFORMATION XD

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little happening. c:   A little happening. c: EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 19:40

The blood was flowing. Fast. But she was not a helpless cat. Her eyes slightly flickered green and sudden adrenaline hit her, and with enormous strength, pushed the apprentice off, hurling him into a tree. She was spitting and hissing. "You're the disgrace."

Last edited by May on Thu 17 May 2012 - 18:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: A little happening. c:   A little happening. c: EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 19:43

Ooc- Le poof
Hawkkit was out of camp and he smelled blood. He saw his Best friend and a other cat he kind of seen before. Hawkkit looked at Coldpaw. "C-Coldpaw?" He mewed shaking. Coldpaw was a killer ...

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A little happening. c:   A little happening. c: EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 19:44

ooc: I know I shouldn't be here, but WOOOOOOOAH! creepy. O.o still, EMBER OUT! *poof*
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little happening. c:   A little happening. c: EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 19:46

Creamthorn or whatever looked at the kit. "Get away from here!" she hissed. "Coldpaw, you are the one who is a disgrace! YOU TRIED TO KILL MY DAUGHTER." The confusing thing was she said 'my daughter.' hurdahur.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A little happening. c:   A little happening. c: EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 19:48

Coldpaw yowled in alarm. "Who are you?!" He hissed angrily, pushing off the tree. He looked around for Creamstripe. Glaring at the newer cat, he puffed up his fur. He had never seen this cat before, and she was like fighting 5 cats at once. But at the same time, her paws seemed to be sparkling with...stars...? Who was this cat!? He was starting to get a little freaked out. Right now, he couldn't fight the mystery cat. Not when Creamstripe could be getting away. He gave one last snarl at the she-cat before bolting away.

ooc: They can go back to camp and while Lilystem is getting herbs from her store or something Coldpaw could whisper all like, "You better not tell anyone about this!" and all ouo

Course when he gets older I has a plan to where once he becomes deputy(Brambleh said he could be eventually, as long as the truth came out before he became leader. Cuz you know, it'd be terrible if Cold was Coldstar...), Cream could be all like I dun care anymore i gotz to prevent him from bein leader and all so she could tell them then ouo

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little happening. c:   A little happening. c: Empty

Back to top Go down

A little happening. c:
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: