Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

There be a new kit in town

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

There be a new kit in town Empty
PostSubject: There be a new kit in town   There be a new kit in town EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 21:00

Shadekit hopped out of the nursery, as bored as a kit can get. He wondered if there was anything to do out on this nice day. Blinking sunlight from his eyes, he gazed around at the camp, taking in a full view. It was so big and it was his home!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: There be a new kit in town   There be a new kit in town EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 13:06

Gingerkit had been sleeping in the nursery when the new kit bounced out of the entrance. Staring at him with heavy, sleep-deprived eyes, she yawned before standing up and shaking out her pelt only to turn into a large pale puffball. After taking a moment to smooth out her coat, she bounded over to him. "Hello!" She squeaked happily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: There be a new kit in town   There be a new kit in town EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 7:55

Shadekit glanced over his shoulder and tuned to meet Gingerkit's gaze. "Hi there!" He mewed, stretching. "It's my first time out of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
FishierthanFish

FishierthanFish

Clan/Rank : Warrior - Apprentice - Skyclan - Shadowclan
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 577

PostSubject: Re: There be a new kit in town   There be a new kit in town EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 9:33

Hardkit awoke to the voice of Shadekit and, like Gingerkit, looked up.
"Really?" he asked.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: There be a new kit in town   There be a new kit in town EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 9:59

Shadekit nodded. "Yup. Who are you?" He asked, padding over to Hardkit.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: There be a new kit in town   There be a new kit in town EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 11:53

Sagepaw stared from the apprentice's den and over at the nursery, his ears twitching with mild curiosity. They named that new one 'Shadekit', right?

There be a new kit in town PDt1Qqd There be a new kit in town Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: There be a new kit in town   There be a new kit in town EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 11:59

Gingerkit glanced back to see Hardkit and bounced over to him. "Hi there!" She mewed, excited that she was meeting new friends.

OOC: Hard, I guess I should probably start your ceremony since you've been on here for like... ever cx
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: There be a new kit in town   There be a new kit in town EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 14:48

Shadekit flicked his ear, turning to see another, bigger cat watching them. He bounced over to him. "Hi!" He squeaked cheerily. "Are you an apprentice?"
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: There be a new kit in town   There be a new kit in town EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 15:39

Sagepaw blinked, crossing his paws and looking at the small tom. "I am." he said, smiling gently. "I'm Sagepaw."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: There be a new kit in town   There be a new kit in town EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 16:38

Shadekit tipped his head. "I'm Shadekit!" He mewed, looking the apprentice up and down. "You're a lot bigger than me." He mused.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: There be a new kit in town   There be a new kit in town EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 17:04

"Because I'm older." Sagepaw laughed lightly, a sad smile on his face, though he really didn't feel bad about it at all. "I'm actually small for my age. A lot of the apprentices are bigger than me. When you're older, you'll probably be bigger than me too."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: There be a new kit in town   There be a new kit in town EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 17:07

Shadekit shook his head. "No way! I'm way smaller than you! How is there even bigger apprentices?" He gasped, looking around.

ooc: Remember he's a tiny runt :P
Back to top Go down
FishierthanFish

FishierthanFish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: There be a new kit in town   There be a new kit in town EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 6:47

OOC: Sorry about the late response, Shad. Sounds great! :P

Hardkit finally came around to telling Shadekit his name, "I'm Hardkit." It only took him awhile because so many other clan cats happened to be around.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: There be a new kit in town   There be a new kit in town EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 12:40

ooc: Shade got deleted.

There be a new kit in town Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThere be a new kit in town Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThere be a new kit in town Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThere be a new kit in town I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
There be a new kit in town 1voydThere be a new kit in town 2gy1qubThere be a new kit in town One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThere be a new kit in town StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
FishierthanFish

FishierthanFish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: There be a new kit in town   There be a new kit in town EmptyTue 15 May 2012 - 6:56

OOC: Makes sense, I saw Guest and thought, "What the heck!?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There be a new kit in town   There be a new kit in town Empty

Back to top Go down

There be a new kit in town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum