Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Art Studio

Go down 
+3
Darky
~Bramblestar~
Stormi the Gummy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you like my art?
Yeah!
My Art Studio - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%My Art Studio - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 8 ]
No!
My Art Studio - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%My Art Studio - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Hey a picture I requested is in there! Coool lol.
My Art Studio - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%My Art Studio - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
I like most of them.
My Art Studio - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%My Art Studio - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
I hate most of them.
 9% [ 3 ]
I can do better.
My Art Studio - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%My Art Studio - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 6 ]
I'll comment below!
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

My Art Studio - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Art Studio   My Art Studio - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 21:32

Um...Storm, ColdxDark isn't official yet.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: My Art Studio   My Art Studio - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 12:12

I know I just made that when I was bored and I thought it looked cute to put up there X3

My Art Studio - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzMy Art Studio - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrMy Art Studio - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaMy Art Studio - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
My Art Studio - Page 2 1voydMy Art Studio - Page 2 2gy1qubMy Art Studio - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksMy Art Studio - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: My Art Studio   My Art Studio - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 19:10

kk You know, Dark's eyes are paler in color.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: My Art Studio   My Art Studio - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 20:22

oops *fails*

My Art Studio - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzMy Art Studio - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrMy Art Studio - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaMy Art Studio - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
My Art Studio - Page 2 1voydMy Art Studio - Page 2 2gy1qubMy Art Studio - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksMy Art Studio - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: My Art Studio   My Art Studio - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 16:16

Sorry for double-post, but I have found some more random pics I made some time in my files...(Man I really need to empty these out)

Spoiler:

By the way, I know there is a yellow line through Torm, but that was an accident and it wouldn't let me fix it -_-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Art Studio   My Art Studio - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Art Studio
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2