Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff   Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010 - 2:00

Ashkit wrote:
Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff - Page 3 Proud_Warrior_Template_by_Kiwii_LuvSorry it took meh so long ta give it to ya Icepaw
Omg! Thank you Ash!!!!!!! I love it!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff   Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010 - 23:34

yur welcome Icepaw
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff   Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010 - 0:48

*Sigh* How come no one draws signatures anyore................They jut get a piture of a cat and do a re-colour.............

Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_19Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_22Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_17Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_14Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_20Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_24Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff   Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010 - 0:55

idk how

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff   Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010 - 2:22

cuz we've become a lazy people, and it's much easier. Plus, I SUCK at drawing stuff on the computer anyways..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff   Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010 - 2:42

The pic for Rain was origonal(idc if i spelled it wrong) oh and Echo I'll tell you now I absolutely fail at waterfalls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff   Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pic for Icepaw cause she isn't alowed to use photo bucket to draw stuff
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3