Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C

Go down 
+4
Jay
Flame
Ice Cream Zombie
not fish
8 posters
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C Empty
PostSubject: For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C   For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Cj9MOAX-02Y

And suddenly Zuko is Jacob from Twilight..? e__e

For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C   For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:39 pm

lol happy birthday :P

not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C   For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:35 pm

That was an awesome scene. x3

For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C   For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:26 pm

'OMG! THAT LEMUR IS EARTHBENDING!'
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C   For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C EmptySat May 12, 2012 6:19 pm

Yeah, the Fire Nation's soldiers aren't always the picture of wit. lul.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C   For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C EmptySat May 12, 2012 6:27 pm

I fear this is the next fandom of WCC. eue;

Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C   For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C EmptySat May 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Vash the Bluejay wrote:

Is that a bad thing?

At least its not Hetalia.

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C   For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:59 am

Hetalia 5ever.

But Avatar is indeed the shiznitz. :'D
And there are rumors going around there might be a third book.

Bill Rinaldi (The martial artist that helps with Avatar and is just plain awesome. X3) Said they finished the storyboards for the 2nd book and season finale.
Season.
Not series finale. xD
So everybody cross your fingers and hope that Nick demands MOAR.
I don't see why they wouldn't. X3 Last Saturday's episode tuned in about 3.6 million people. Same with the one before that...

For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C PDt1Qqd For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C   For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Vash the Bluejay wrote:

It's a decent series cx

For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C   For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Fear it, Jay. Fear it.

Back to top Go down
BreezeKit

BreezeKit

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C   For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:48 pm

LOL I think that this is hilarious because I have been watching this since it first came out on NICK XDDD but then got rid of cable... ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C   For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C Empty

Back to top Go down

For those of you who haven't watched Avatar, you are sure to after watching this. >:C
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: