Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A border patrol~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

A border patrol~ Empty
PostSubject: A border patrol~   A border patrol~ EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 14:07

ooc: First of all, only post if I asked you to come, because.....surprise! This is a death topic!

ic: Stormwing padded around with a yawn around the entrance of camp. She hated being cooped up in the nursery so much, and she wanted to get out and stretch her legs on a nice border patrol. The sky was clear and sunny, and Coldkit was in the nursery.
What could go wrong?

A border patrol~ Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA border patrol~ Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA border patrol~ Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA border patrol~ I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A border patrol~ 1voydA border patrol~ 2gy1qubA border patrol~ One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA border patrol~ StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

A border patrol~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A border patrol~   A border patrol~ EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 15:02

Raincloud emerged from the nursery. She blinked some sleep from her eyes after napping with her kits who were still sound asleep. She stretched with a big yawn. She needed to get out and stretch her legs for a bit. Looking up, she noticed the sky was dark and shadowed with large storm clouds. "Hello Stormwing," she mewed as she padded over to her former apprentice. "Looks like there's going to be a storm."

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

A border patrol~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A border patrol~   A border patrol~ EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 15:12

Stormwing blinked in surprise. "Wow. A second ago it was clear. Wanna race the rain in a border patrol?" She mewed in amusement. "We need to get out of the nursery for a while. Creamstripe is in there with the kits."

A border patrol~ Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA border patrol~ Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA border patrol~ Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA border patrol~ I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A border patrol~ 1voydA border patrol~ 2gy1qubA border patrol~ One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA border patrol~ StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

A border patrol~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A border patrol~   A border patrol~ EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 15:42

"I don't know," Raincloud mewed looking up at the sky. "If it does start to storm my kits will probably want me, but..." Raincloud looked down at her paws. She really wanted to be able to get out of camp and go on patrol with Stormwing. She glanced back at the nursery. Creamstripe was a reliable cat, she should be able to take care of her kits. "Alright, but let's hurry back before the rain starts to come down."

Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

A border patrol~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A border patrol~   A border patrol~ EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 15:51

ooc- No!!! Stormy D': I'll miss you buddy. Stay strong, stay strong

A border patrol~ Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

A border patrol~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A border patrol~   A border patrol~ EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 15:58

ooc: XD Storms shall miss you too ono. unfortunately you're still stuck with Coldkit :3...
I'm going to go ahead and start this, pretend they all here already. Cuz they won't be on for a while (Foxpaw/Ivy and Minkfur are joining). They can poof in the middle of it saying somethinglike, "Minkfur was totally there the entire time and gasped as he heard a shrill cry of coldkit"

ic: Stormwing nodded, letting Raincloud take the lead of the patrol out of camp.

When they were gone, Coldkit creeped out the nursery, glancing around before skimming the camp bushes and running out a secret exit in the camp wall, just large enough for a kit to fit through. I'll show mommy I can handle anything! he thought, leaping among the leaves, and following them far behind. (Don't smell him or anything just yet :P)

Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

A border patrol~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A border patrol~   A border patrol~ EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:02

ooc- Wait, so am I joining to or not?

A border patrol~ Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

A border patrol~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A border patrol~   A border patrol~ EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:45

ooc: Not unless I pmed you. But you can probably take Ivy's place, because she's not on a lot.

Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

A border patrol~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A border patrol~   A border patrol~ EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:53

OCC: Im here! Sorry :/

Ic:Foxpaw quickly padded out and toword them "Sorry, Stormwing." he huffed and trailed along.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

A border patrol~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A border patrol~   A border patrol~ EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:54

ooc: Woo :lawoo:

ic: Stormwing nodded to Foxpaw. "It's fine," She mewed cheerily, padding along. A light drizzle began to fall as they reached the border.

Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

A border patrol~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A border patrol~   A border patrol~ EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 16:57

Foxpaw crinkled his nose "What about this rain?" he fretted. What if anyone gets hurt...or it floods the territory.. he worried.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

A border patrol~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A border patrol~   A border patrol~ EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 17:01

Stormwing shook her head. "I didn't expect it to fall this fast. Let's go ahead ba-" She cut off as thunder broke out, the sky darkening with clouds. Rain began pouring harder. "To camp!" She yowled as wind hushed down her voice.

Coldkit was walking along, sniffing plants, when suddenly rain came pelting down from the clouds. It was dark and windy, and he couldn't smell anything anymore. Fluffing out his fur to stay warm, he squinted his eyes through the rain, looking for the patrol or the way home. Coldkit gasped in shock when he didn't see them anywhere.

Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

A border patrol~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A border patrol~   A border patrol~ EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 17:03

Foxpaw sniffed the air "Wait...Someone followed us!" he meowed and started to sniff around, heading in kind of the way Coldkit was.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

A border patrol~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A border patrol~   A border patrol~ EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 17:08

Suddenly a bright light lit up the sky, and smoke could be smelled, not too far away. "A tree is on fire!" Stormwing gasped, about to run, when she heard the shriek of a familiar kit.

Coldkit.

"Coldkit!" Stormwing yowled, tearing through the bushes to see a long tree falling towards them. She grabbed Coldkit in her jaws and began running. The tree was about to crush them when Stormwing threw Coldkit forward, into the safety of a bush. The burning tree collapsed on Stormwing, blood spattering everywhere from under it's leaves. "MAMA!" Coldkit shrieked, ducking under the bush in fear.

Soon the rain soothed out the fire into nothing bush ash, smoke, and huge pools of blood. Coldkit shuddered madly under the bush, making the leaves rattle. No sound came from the tree where Stormwing was hidden.

ooc: My hands trembled as I typed this, and I swear my heart skipped a beat. This is really sad and tragic....and all coldkit's fault :D

Last edited by Stormy~Stormwing on Mon 7 May 2012 - 17:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

A border patrol~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A border patrol~   A border patrol~ EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 17:12

"Stormwing!" Foxpaw screeched. He ran over, his paws stained in the blood that surrounded the tree and Coldkit. He picked up the small kit in his jaws and put him on the ground on the other side and glared at him. "What were you doing out of camp?!" he growled.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A border patrol~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A border patrol~   A border patrol~ Empty

Back to top Go down

A border patrol~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next