Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us! Empty
PostSubject: So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us!   So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us! EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 10:32 pm

Duskfur had been watching the newer warriors having so much activity, that she had felt bored. They had been doing everything! I miss Silverstar as we used to go on border patrols together. She dragged herself to her paws and scampered over to Silverstar's den. "May I come in?" Her voice perked up.

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us!   So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us! EmptySat 05 May 2012, 11:51 am

"Yes, come in, Duskfur."
Silverstar called from inside. She was a little downcast from the loss of warriors lately, as they had all gotten bored and decided to go kill their characters and leave, what, two? Three? people left.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us! 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us!   So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us! EmptySun 06 May 2012, 1:49 pm

ooc: Well... I think the only people who are still even a little active are You, Dusky, Sarrow, Fire, and I o3o

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us!   So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us! EmptyMon 07 May 2012, 5:56 pm

"Well, we haven't gone out in a long time, border patrol wise. The whole camp has been quiet. Would you like to come with me?" Duskfur purred thinking that she will be able to go out with her old mentor again.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us!   So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us! EmptyMon 07 May 2012, 6:51 pm

"I do miss those old days, the days of us just training in the forest."
She purred, smiling.
"Of course. Let's go. Maybe we'll catch some prey for the pile on our way."
She padded out of camp with Duskfur, memories fresh in her mind.

So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us! 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us!   So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us! EmptySat 12 May 2012, 5:18 pm

"How about let's check the borders and then to my old favorite hunting spot?" Duskfur mewed as trotting.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us!   So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us! EmptySat 12 May 2012, 7:42 pm

"Yes, that would do fine."
Her whiskers twitched with pleasure as they trotted towards the RiverClan border. She sniffed around, checking to see that no RiverClan cat had pressed the borders too far and freshened the border.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us!   So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us! Empty

Back to top Go down

So I realized that me and Silver haven't been posting lately, too often atlest, so now heres a random border patrol for us!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: