Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Secret Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

A Secret Meeting - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting   A Secret Meeting - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Rainpaw twisted around to sit on her stomach, screaming omething unintelligable. (or whatever that word was X3)
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting   A Secret Meeting - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Halfway to the camp, Leopard turned around. She raced to Fourtrees to see if any more cats were there.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting   A Secret Meeting - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Bramble went over to the other cats. "No more fighting. Do you see what has happened? Leopard is very injured. We should all go to our clans."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting   A Secret Meeting - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Rainpaw hissed at Goldenfeather, and there was a trickle of blood running down themiddle of Rain's face, staining her white muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting   A Secret Meeting - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Changing her mind, leopard hobbled to camp.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting   A Secret Meeting - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:12 pm

Aurapaw followed after Leopardpaw swiftly, glancing back at Tigerclaw and Rainpaw before nodding at Bramblepaw. "I'll go along with her, if that's alright with you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting   A Secret Meeting - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Bramble followed Aura. "Aura. I know everything. I have the spirits of the clans helping me. I have eyes everywhere. I'm warning you. Don't go back there to meet Tiger."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting   A Secret Meeting - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Rainpaw sat the blood away fromher mouth."This isn't the end,Aurapaw" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting   A Secret Meeting - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:49 pm

"I know, I know," he whispered back to Bramblepaw, looking back in time to notice Rainpaw's threatening call, frowning sadly.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting   A Secret Meeting - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Rinpaw sat and began to clean herself, flinching at the disgusting taste of blood.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting   A Secret Meeting - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Tiger just stared back at Aura, unblinking as he padded away.

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting   A Secret Meeting - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:33 pm

When Aurapaw caught up to her, Leopardpaw rasped out a bairly audible phrase. "Stop... seeing...Tiger...." she rasped.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting   A Secret Meeting - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:14 pm

bramblepaw was beside her. "Don't strain yourself too much." she warned.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting   A Secret Meeting - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:42 pm

"Don't worry, Leopardpaw, I'll be wary," he reassured her, glancing over at Tigerclaw sympathetically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Meeting   A Secret Meeting - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Secret Meeting
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10