Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called.

Go down 
+3
Swifty
Frogglyness
Sleepy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. Empty
PostSubject: The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called.   The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012 - 19:14

After reading through some old topics, I found myself really wanting to play Shade again.

Last time we tried the plot something went wrong because everybody just refused to cooperate under the three basic things needed for that plot to work:

a). Trust the The Five and Furion
b). TRUST THE FIVE
c). DON'T QUESTION THE FIVE'S MOTIVES, DAMN IT! THEY GAVE YOU A PROPHECY AND THE BACKING OF A MEDICINE CAT, WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?!

Obviously we can't try it again now or any time soon, but... I'd really want to give it another shot some time in the future ;u; I thought the Five were really cool characters.

Except we have to pretend that none of it happened... Which... I'm sure we could think up something.

The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called.   The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 13:49

The six meaning Brambleclaw, Squirrelflight, Feathertail, Stormfur, Tawnypelt, and Crowfeather???

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. LickingIcon02The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called.   The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 14:06

...🤦 No. Because our roleplay takes generations upon generations before they were even born.

I mean the sitewide plot that is one of the first topics you see when you first get on Plotting Pages, smart one. Here: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t8550-sitewide-plot-1

Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called.   The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 14:39

I'm up for it. Swiftstar has been inactive recently, and would love to fight some DF cats 8D

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. DeQnfThe Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. UTs4eThe Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. CmOB3The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. Swufty

The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called.   The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 14:43

Sleepy: Oops. I wasn't registered then o3o;

But I'm looking forward to it too! If the admins agree, do you have any idea who should/could be one of the "six/five"?

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. LickingIcon02The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. R22lw8
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called.   The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 14:49

We already know that Frog. This is a plot we did before, but it kinda fell apart, so I guess the same people will be playing the roles as the cats that they played before.

The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called.   The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 14:56

Oh okay. Thanks

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called.   The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 16:20

To be honest, I don't even remember half of their names.
And if we redid this, it wouldn't have shet to do with the Dark Forest.
We only really went with that because Tigger was the pseudo-leader of it and she helped out...

If the five were to return, they would be GODS.
And you'd have to let them godmode.
And trust / obey them.
Until the plot would reach the climax, that is.

The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. PDt1Qqd The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called.   The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 16:34

Shade, Maple...Aspen...and...that is all I can remember. D=

The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3550

PostSubject: Re: The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called.   The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 16:39

Maple Vixen Furion storm shade Aspen

*lookd in topic*

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called.   The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 16:42

Well, I did those three from memory. I didn't want to look.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called.   The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012 - 11:04

I personally don't want this to start up again. o3o I have nothing against the Five, really, but for one, most people on here are simply too busy or too lazy to continue with it. I also found that it was the birth of a shetload more kawaii-desu Dark Forest cats and mary-sue warriors.
Yes, I know Fallen was a gary-sue. I am ashamed to ever have role played him.

Just saying.~

The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called.   The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012 - 12:38

Please refer to my last post, Dead. cx

The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. PDt1Qqd The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called.   The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 4:13

Right... Oh well xP

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called.   The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 5:33

Whoops, didn't read that. xD

The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called.   The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Six? The Five? Council... Thing? I forgot what they were called.
Page 1 of 1