Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lilykit is Out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Lilykit is Out  Empty
PostSubject: Lilykit is Out    Lilykit is Out  EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 6:20

Lilykit opened her eyes and yawned and walked over to Tornkit "Hey, want to play?"
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Lilykit is Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilykit is Out    Lilykit is Out  EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 15:01

Stormwing padded sleepily out of the warriors' den, over to the fresh-kill pile. I wonder what I'll be doing today... She thought, taking a bite of a robin. Maybe dawn patrol, and then after that a hunting patrol, possibly getting moss for the dens, since there's no apprentices...(active ones) "Hi Lilykit. I think Tornkit is sleeping right now, but he will probably come out later. Why don't you come over here? I heard you wanted to be a medicine cat." Stormwing purred.

Lilykit is Out  Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzLilykit is Out  Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrLilykit is Out  Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaLilykit is Out  I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Lilykit is Out  1voydLilykit is Out  2gy1qubLilykit is Out  One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksLilykit is Out  StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

Lilykit is Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilykit is Out    Lilykit is Out  EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 15:58

"Yeah" she meowed padding over to Stormwing
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Lilykit is Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilykit is Out    Lilykit is Out  EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 16:00

Stormwing stretched, blinking in interest to the kit. "That's great. One of skyclan's most important ranks are the medicine cats. I know you'll do a great job as one!" She purred. "Maybe you'll even save the clans one day by seeing a prophecy!" Amusement flickered in her eyes and she took another bite of the robin. "Want some?" She offered.

Lilykit is Out  Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzLilykit is Out  Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrLilykit is Out  Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaLilykit is Out  I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Lilykit is Out  1voydLilykit is Out  2gy1qubLilykit is Out  One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksLilykit is Out  StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

Lilykit is Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilykit is Out    Lilykit is Out  EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 16:03

"sure" she took a bite out of the robin and licked her muzzle "that's a good robin"
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Lilykit is Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilykit is Out    Lilykit is Out  EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 18:47

"Yup. I'm going to go hunt later and get an even better one though!" Stormwing joked, purring in amusement. Then she waits patiently for others to post so they don't create a big topic with just them two :D

Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

Lilykit is Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilykit is Out    Lilykit is Out  EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 19:14

Raincloud padded over to Stormwing and Lilykit. "Hello Lilykit, Stormwing," she greeted them.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Lilykit is Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilykit is Out    Lilykit is Out  EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 19:23

Stormwing perked her ears and turned to Raincloud. "Oh hi Raincloud!" She purred in greeting. "So I heard u liek mudkipz Lilykit is going to be medicine cat apprentice. It's really great news, because we need one now that Smallpaw isn't Dustleaf's apprentice anymore."

ooc: HAD TO PUT THAT XD

Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

Lilykit is Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilykit is Out    Lilykit is Out  EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 19:33

"Medicine cat apprentice! That's amazing! I'm very proud of you Lilykit," Raincloud purred.

ooc: i liek mudkipz? huh???

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Lilykit is Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilykit is Out    Lilykit is Out  EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 20:32

ooc: You've never heard the saying, "So I heard u liek mudkipz..."? It's a famous pokefan line XD i was putting "so I heard" and went ahead and put that x3

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

Lilykit is Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilykit is Out    Lilykit is Out  EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 20:33

"Hi momma" she meowed and smiled "thank you"
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Lilykit is Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilykit is Out    Lilykit is Out  EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 21:20

"She'll make a great medicine cat," Stormwing purred. "You're lucky to have such a talented kit!" she added, looking warmly at Lilykit.

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

Lilykit is Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilykit is Out    Lilykit is Out  EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 21:26

Lilykit grinned and if he could she would be blushing "Thank you Stormwing"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content