Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D

Go down 
+10
Mink
meme police
Honey Badger
Darky
~Bramblestar~
Ice Cream Zombie
Frogglyness
Sleepy
~Rose blue~
Stormi the Gummy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:21 pm

Cat Name: Crayo
Appearance(Every detail!): Deep, pine needle brown with moon-white tabby stripes. Eyes are a crayfish-red, with tints of peach. He has a necklace made entirely out of mice skulls, and at the end of it,(The part where, say, the biggest pearl usually is)are the combination of two bird's feet and a mouse skull, all tied together to symbolize his loyalty.
Clan: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 Aemb5t
Default/chosen line art: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/323/c/2/Young_Love_Free_Cat_Lineart_by_Tesseri_Shira.png
Male/Female:(the larger one in the lineart.)

Cat Name: Kaysea.
Appearance(Every detail!): A light, cashew brown with apple-red eyes. She has a collar that's also apple-red, and in the very center of it, front and back, is a small, shining silver, metal medallion in the shape of a bird skull. She has an eight-link chain on her front left leg that always curls over the top of her paw, and only slides off when in motion, so it could be off or on. She also has a white chest, muzzle, inside of ears, and toes.
Clan: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 10prhc0
Default/chosen line art: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/323/c/2/Young_Love_Free_Cat_Lineart_by_Tesseri_Shira.png
Male/Female: Female(The smaller one with a closed eye in the lineart.)

Also, I have a question..

Could you make the background, like, black or dark gray(Some dark color like that so it's depressing.)and have like, a pair of purple(Dark violet)eyes and a pair of flame red ones, watching them. The purple above Cayo's the red above Kaysea's? Thanks.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:41 pm

I'll right. Wow i got a lot of work to do, but I'll start tomorrow because it's late...*it only takes me an hour to get 3 done so it wont take that long...besides school .3.*

Here's firesoul:

Spoiler:

Got done with it about 5 hours ago but i was busy so i couldnt post...sorry darkie .n.

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 1voydARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 2gy1qubARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Done with Sarrow's and Badger's. They turned out really well! Here they are:

Sarrow's
Spoiler:

Badger's
Spoiler:

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 1voydARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 2gy1qubARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:34 am

Hey, sister you should make one with Gracestep, you, and me. As a family. That would be awesome!
Do you know what I look like lol if you don't here:

Cat Name: Minkfur
Appearance(Every detail!): Black with white paws, tip of tail, tip of left ear. Gray rings on lags.
Clan: Sky
Default/chosen line art: Any I don't care!
Male/Female: Male

Cat Name: Gracestep
Appearance(Every detail!): (I'm gonna go off of what she said before) Lol I have no Idea what my mom looks like D: I'm a bad kit!! No, Stormy I really have no Idea what she looks like.... Maybe you know
Clan: Sky
Default/chosen line art: Any
Male/Female: Female

and then you!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:29 am

Cat Name: Greyfeather
Appearance(Every detail!): Grey tabby no brown blue aqua eyes jet black paws has scars one down right eye three scars down shoulder right and thigh right (three) and one on her left ankle it stretchs around and nearly touchs but does not she is a kind of fluffy tabby. her belly is white and chin under her neck and the eye brow size tip of her ears are black aswell. bottom of her tail is white and the under side of legs are white.
Clan: Shadowclan
Default/chosen line art: https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/2s65w1l.jpg
Male/Female: Female

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3546

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:36 am

hey, can you do my next,next,next life? :D XD

Cat Name: Flowerstem
Appearance(Every detail!): dark grey (almost black) base color, she has the tips pf her ears DARK blak and the tip of her tail also black. she had dark green eyes.
Clan: Shadow
Default/chosen line art:
Spoiler:
Male/Female:
female

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:27 pm

i can do all of these X3 should be an hour....

Mink: Gracestep is easy she's my identical just fluffier XD

And of course I know what you look like :3

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Here's our family pic!~
Spoiler:

Minkfur-the black one
Stormwing-The bigger one(she was a large kit o3o)
Gracestep-The graceful gentle-looking one <3

Forgot to color in Stormwing's pupils so she looks blind in that picture XD

Grey: The address you gave me to the line art doesn't work properly, and would be VERY hard to use. Even if I did, it would look messy and weird because I can't make a fizzy line art perfect...Like with Dark, I couldn't use two of the ones he wanted so i used his third.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Here's splotch's:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3546

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Yeyz! Thanks! :D

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Lol Cool!

Only problem is now you're on the computer all the time X3 Let me have some time tooooo o3o

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 LickingIcon02ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:20 pm

This is after I get him exiled

Cat Name: Cougar
Appearance(Every detail!): Same as before just his name was Cougarclawand can he have a leather band around his neck and fox teeth sticking through like Scourges collar
Clan: Rouge
Default/chosen line art: Same as before
Male/Female: Male
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Scourge's collar had dog teeth not fox teeth(which are much smaller) o3o....

I'll tell her she has yet ANOTHER request X3

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 LickingIcon02ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Dark, is it okay i i just edit the old one?

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Wow, thanks, it's perfect!-late-

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D   ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ARTertainment instead of Entertainment :D
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next