Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a plot. of ploterness.

Go down 
+3
Frogglyness
Sleepy
May
7 posters
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

a plot. of ploterness. Empty
PostSubject: a plot. of ploterness.   a plot. of ploterness. EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 17:47

okay. so, I will end up needing permission for this. fur shur. But, after the whole clan seperation shizmizz, I say we host a Day Gathering to help the clans get together! :D

If it is held, it should be held April the 28th. So then we will have ideas of who can come and who can't, and it's a Saturday. :D

It will be a bit like the Day Gathering in the books, but we'll have SkyClan to tag along. :D

SO. That brings me to the part I wanted mainly to happen. It involves a prophecy. C:

Prophecy:

Not sure how that would fit, it's temporary. We don't need a prophecy, but it can still happen if y'all want. c:
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: a plot. of ploterness.   a plot. of ploterness. EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 18:58

Ew, Day Gatherings ;n;

And if they grow close, then what would have been the point of seperating in the first place?

a plot. of ploterness. I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: a plot. of ploterness.   a plot. of ploterness. EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 19:03

The prophecy could mean they gather to settle the Sleepystar plot once and for all, and get into some kind of huge argument, almost turning into some kind of battle. Starclan could do something during all of it to calm everyone down, and all the clans could finally come to an agreement.

On the gathering day= During the day gathering
Five clans shall compete= arguments and agreements
Clans grow closer= Finally come to decisions :D

Just an idea.

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

a plot. of ploterness. LickingIcon02a plot. of ploterness. R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: a plot. of ploterness.   a plot. of ploterness. EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 13:29

Dude. That's too clear. LESS EASY TO DEFINE PROPHECY. Please.

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: a plot. of ploterness.   a plot. of ploterness. EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 14:07

Hmm I'll have to think of a more complicated idea then X3. I'm better at solving prophecies rather than making them o3o

How about there's this huge fight between the clans, and one specific very respected cat dies in a battle kind of like in Crookedstar's promise where one cat from each clan fought representing their clan. When he/she dies, the clans see her/him travel to starclan(in other words, they just see him/her running up the sky, which actually happens a lot XD), and realize what just happened. Clouds could cover the sun showing they shouldn't have fought at a gathering in the first place, and possibly the weather could change to something representing the very respected kitty.

Example of idea: Rainfur(random names), Swiftclaw, Shadefur, Mapleleaf, and Foxtail go into battle. Though it is not a fight to the death, these cats begin fighting during the gathering while the leaders and many warriors get into huge arguments. Mapleleaf is killed by accident in the process, leaving all the cats stunned in surprise. A breeze causes the air to grow warm, with the scent of maple trees drifting along it, like a newleaf sunrise.
Suddenly, the cats notice the sun covered in clouds, but they seem to slowly be moving away. The sun is uncovered, and a beam of light shines on Mapleleaf's body. Shocked gasps come from the crowds of cats, along with a few whimpers of fear, as a sparkling cat emerges from Mapleleaf's body. She looks around at the cats, eyes full of sorrow and love rather than hatred for her death. She glides up towards silverpelt before disappearing in a flash, leaving the cats baffled. One by one, cats begin to let out loud howls of loss and mourning, while the leaders looked at their paws, ashamed of themselves. The beam of light fades, and the leaders come to the center of the group.
Greystar(more random names and random leader choice) of Skyclan steps forward, her gaze traveling sadly across the cats. "Cats of the clans." She begins. "We have witnessed here what will happen to all of us if we continue to fight like this. Yes, we have battles for territory, and chase out intruders, but we have never had such a terrible war between such few cats, on a gathering especially. It is obvious to all of us, that Starclan is telling us too much blood has been shed in the past few moons. Mapleleaf sacrificed herself to prove that. We are turning back to what our ancestors warned us was wrong: Wild rogues terrorizing this forest Starclan gifted us so generously." Sharpstar of Windclan steps forward by Greystar. "It is true. As I do not like to admit it, our clan has also gotten out of hand. Have anyone of you noticed any increased arguments...among our own clanmates? Or possibly more and more intruders among the territories over tiny things?" The next leader, Moonstar of Riverclan, steps forward next to them. "Riverclan is also very ashamed. Mapleleaf should not have died tonight, and will not in vain! We shall prove to our ancestors that they were right to save us from death after death by giving us the warrior code, and should keep it that way. We may have our own plans, but we shall never go this far again in battle. Not all the way to a gathering like this, and so gruesome." The last two leaders, Mudstar of Thunderclan and Hawkstar of Shadowclan. steps forward too. "We should tart over, and become what we once were...Clan Cats!" Mudstar yowls, lifting his chin high. Hawkstar gave a howl of agreement. "Yes! Let the clans be reborn!" The cats around them let out cheers of agreement, and the cats began to mingle a while, before heading home with their leaders.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a plot. of ploterness.   a plot. of ploterness. EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 14:14

wat

Assuming, that even after there was this huge war between the Clans, that they'd go to a Day Gathering with each other. And then, if a cat died, I doubt they'd mourn. I'm pretty sure instead of vowing to have the Clans reborn, that they'd all start trying to kill each other.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: a plot. of ploterness.   a plot. of ploterness. EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 17:55

But our leaders have sense. Sleepy'd be dead by then. ;n;
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: a plot. of ploterness.   a plot. of ploterness. EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 18:23

I didn't mean they'd say all that word for word. It's an example :3 Just like I made up random names and threw them into random clans. They would mourn if they saw allthat starclan stuff happening, and if the dead kitty happened to be a very popular cat (Like Mistyfoot/star) that many others respect.

And of course, I have to add my favorite smiley: o3o

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a plot. of ploterness.   a plot. of ploterness. EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 21:17

Would StarClan even care if one random cat died?

They wouldn't grow close because they got into a huge fight at a Day Gathering. And that destroys the purpose of the plot, which is to reset Clan relations. If they were close to each other the roleplay would be boring and there would have been no point to splitting up the Clans.

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: a plot. of ploterness.   a plot. of ploterness. EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 21:23

alright it was just an idea x3

*thinks of something else* I'm not going to post on here a while because im the only one posting idea so far...o3o

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: a plot. of ploterness.   a plot. of ploterness. EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 19:14

How about we just have a day gathering like in the books? Cats played little games and such, and grew closer. Of course I don't see where the prophecy comes in...
FROGGY I NEED YOUR SKILLZ XD

*borrows skills*

a plot. of ploterness. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxza plot. of ploterness. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhra plot. of ploterness. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaa plot. of ploterness. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
a plot. of ploterness. 1voyda plot. of ploterness. 2gy1quba plot. of ploterness. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksa plot. of ploterness. StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: a plot. of ploterness.   a plot. of ploterness. EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012 - 15:15

NUU! >:O *hides skills*

I think it should be more unique than that Storm, we don't want to directly copy the book X3

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: a plot. of ploterness.   a plot. of ploterness. EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012 - 16:42

But why would we have the gathering? I'm pretty sure if this is even after Sleepystar dies, nobody is going to want to hang around with RiverClan as they all are going to remeber what they did, even if it is Moonfrost that is leading the Clan. They all might not hate RiverClan as much as they did when Sleepystar tried to take over the Clans, but they still might not trust Moonfrost because she was the deputy. If I was the leader of WindClan I wouldn't trust RiverClan because who knows if Moonfrost became power-hungey and wanted the power of the Clans like Sleepystar did, even thought she let it go. This would have to be a long while after Sleepystar died for this to take place and every Clan to be ok with it. Mostly if some of the same leaders are around like Silverstar, I am pretty sure she wouldn't want to get in five fox-tails of RiverClan, much more have a game like thing. I'm sure every cat of the other Clans, mostly SkyClan and ThunderClan wouldn't want to go if RiverClan was going.

a plot. of ploterness. ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
LilyKit

LilyKit

Clan/Rank : SkyClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: a plot. of ploterness.   a plot. of ploterness. EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012 - 16:48

What Badge said cuz i'm to lazy to right all that

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: a plot. of ploterness.   a plot. of ploterness. EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012 - 16:51

Lawl. Agreed.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a plot. of ploterness.   a plot. of ploterness. Empty

Back to top Go down

a plot. of ploterness.
Page 1 of 1