Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warrior cats movie

Go down 
+4
Sleepy
meme police
Rainy
Stormi the Gummy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Warrior cats movie Empty
PostSubject: Warrior cats movie   Warrior cats movie EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 16:43

So last year, (lawl i just telling you this now) Erin Hunter made an announcement of a huge new warrior cats movie coming out in 2012. I've been watching for more feedback on it, and just today, it was made official!!! Now i'm SURE most of you have seen those fake fan-made trailers on youtube, but once Erin's new movie team(actually not really that new) get done with at least half of the movie, they'll throw in a REAL trailer. I'll keep watch for you guys for that trailer, and post it on here when it comes out(unless this topic gets, like, 5 months dead X3). Also, even though it's not official, the team expects it to be rated PG13 because of violence and blood.

Now for something totally off topic...
Well for those who think watching fan-made fake trailers can be fun, I have an especially unique and good one for you all! NO it's not real, but it's still pretty cool. vvv-Link below-vvv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kYWzg3RUpc&feature=related

Warrior cats movie Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWarrior cats movie Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWarrior cats movie Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWarrior cats movie I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Warrior cats movie 1voydWarrior cats movie 2gy1qubWarrior cats movie One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWarrior cats movie StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Warrior cats movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior cats movie   Warrior cats movie EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 16:48

PG-13? Wow, that's interesting. Do you know what books the movie will be based off of? Will it just be the first, will it be about half, will it be the whole first series, etc?
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Warrior cats movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior cats movie   Warrior cats movie EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 16:51

I have no idea. Like I said, it just became official on the news today around 4:30 PM in eastern time. They didn't say much, except what year it's supposed to be out, that they started making it about a month-and-a-half ago, and that it is most likely expected by law to be PG13...

Warrior cats movie Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWarrior cats movie Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWarrior cats movie Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWarrior cats movie I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Warrior cats movie 1voydWarrior cats movie 2gy1qubWarrior cats movie One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWarrior cats movie StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Warrior cats movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior cats movie   Warrior cats movie EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 17:01

Animated or real?

-fangirl scream-I just told my Mom, and now I'm going to go read Fading Echoes...Screw the Hunger Games!x3

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Warrior cats movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior cats movie   Warrior cats movie EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 17:07

Dunno. Just a guess, but I think it'll be half real half animated(like alpha and omega was).
Also don't give up on the Hunger Games! It was really a good movie!
Lawl I was also extremely excited when i heard...

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Warrior cats movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior cats movie   Warrior cats movie EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 17:11

Really? Can you link the official announcement?

Warrior cats movie I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Warrior cats movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior cats movie   Warrior cats movie EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 17:15

I'll never give up on HG, but....

Warriors has cats in it. xD

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Warrior cats movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior cats movie   Warrior cats movie EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 17:29

Sleepy: check my post under Rain's. I don't know what Website it's on, it was on NEWS 14 around 4:30 PM today in eastern time. Erin was on :D. However, if yo do find out what website it's on, can you tell me? It'll help me keep track of wen it comes out and upcoming stuff they might post. :3

Sarrow: lol

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Warrior cats movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior cats movie   Warrior cats movie EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 17:36

It was?

The official Warriors website says that there isn't any plans for a movie...

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Warrior cats movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior cats movie   Warrior cats movie EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 17:43

Not yet maybe. WAIT A SECOND....
Sleepy, are we getting into another argument T3T....

I swear, I DO NOT LIE ABOUT THIS. I was extremely excited and had to post this. I knew you guys would be excited too, so don't try to test me now, please. Do you think I would post this and get everyone excited over nothing? Besides, it's true. My friend on facebook(Idk if we can say names, so I'll say nothing) is the one who told me, so I switched on my TV and was like-
:mogplz:

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Warrior cats movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior cats movie   Warrior cats movie EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 17:48

I'm not trying to get into an argument, it's just that...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Warrior cats movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior cats movie   Warrior cats movie EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 17:56

I know. But that's years old, and it was just announced today...she'll probably change it eventually. Besides, for the third time, she said they are just starting production. It took her a little over a month JUST TO GET A MOVIE team...I guess movie makers aren't fans of cats -3-.

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

Warrior cats movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior cats movie   Warrior cats movie EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 18:07

Storm I didn't know you'd be excited enough to post this T3T

Alright! I IS HERE TO PROCLAIM THE TRUTH!!!

Rain: Possibly PG13. Also possible for PG, but it's more like 49% PG to 51% PG13.

Sarrow: They didn't make an official announcement about whether or not it's animated or real.

Storm: You're overexcited, and sort of lying, though probably by accident out of excitement. First of all, they said they are possibly going to start productions today, but one of the main directors has to comfirm that they FOR ABSOLUTE SURE they are going through with this. Erin however, is 98% sure they'll be making the movie though! Plus, you did not specify Sleepy's proclaim. As it says, they are making a blockbuster short first before any real movie in theaters comes out. IF they do that, they may move on to the theater movie. As for the video game, they have no plans whatsoever to make one for a very very long time.

Sleepy: That was posted a long time ago...

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Warrior cats movie LickingIcon02Warrior cats movie R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Warrior cats movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior cats movie   Warrior cats movie EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 18:20

D: Why you always so right?! XD Frog wins.

Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

Warrior cats movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior cats movie   Warrior cats movie EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 18:33

What was the date of the post?

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Warrior cats movie DeQnfWarrior cats movie UTs4eWarrior cats movie CmOB3Warrior cats movie L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Warrior cats movie Swufty

Warrior cats movie 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warrior cats movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior cats movie   Warrior cats movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior cats movie