Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A normal day in Skyclan...sorta

Go down 
+2
Mink
Stormi the Gummy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

A normal day in Skyclan...sorta Empty
PostSubject: A normal day in Skyclan...sorta   A normal day in Skyclan...sorta EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012 - 19:49

Stormwing had just arrived from a border patrol. She sat down gloomily in a patch of grass, quiet and still. Her eyes were glazed with grief, as if something had went wrong on the patrol.

A normal day in Skyclan...sorta Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA normal day in Skyclan...sorta Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA normal day in Skyclan...sorta Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA normal day in Skyclan...sorta I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A normal day in Skyclan...sorta 1voydA normal day in Skyclan...sorta 2gy1qubA normal day in Skyclan...sorta One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA normal day in Skyclan...sorta StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Skyclan...sorta   A normal day in Skyclan...sorta EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012 - 21:15

Minkfur walked up to Stormwing "What's wrong?" He nudged her on the shoulder and layed next to her.

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Skyclan...sorta   A normal day in Skyclan...sorta EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012 - 21:38

Stormwing blinked slowly, but didn't move her head or eyes from he ground. "Minkfur..." She murmured, crawling closer to her brother for comfort. "I saw Gracestep today..." Stormwing finally mewed quietly.

A normal day in Skyclan...sorta Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA normal day in Skyclan...sorta Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA normal day in Skyclan...sorta Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA normal day in Skyclan...sorta I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A normal day in Skyclan...sorta 1voydA normal day in Skyclan...sorta 2gy1qubA normal day in Skyclan...sorta One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA normal day in Skyclan...sorta StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Skyclan...sorta   A normal day in Skyclan...sorta EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012 - 21:50

Creampaw landed behind the two, startling them. "Psh." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Skyclan...sorta   A normal day in Skyclan...sorta EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012 - 21:56

Stormwing snarled, her fur bushing up and her claws unsheathing. She rounded on Creampaw, fixing her with a harsh glare that she's never done before. "What's that supposed to mean?!" She growled.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Skyclan...sorta   A normal day in Skyclan...sorta EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012 - 22:15

"Psh to scare y'all!~" she laughed. "Now what's all this 'bout Gracestep? What happened?! WHAT DID SLEEPYSTAR DO?!" she yowled, and started bouncing around because she figured if Sleepystar's a lunatic he'd end up doin something bad some time.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Skyclan...sorta   A normal day in Skyclan...sorta EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012 - 22:22

Stormwing relaxed. "Sorry, I'm just upset. Sleepystar didn't do anything; it was a hawk." She sighed and began her story...
"I was border patrolling when I heard a struggle and a horrible shriek coming from the air. It sounded familiar, so I looked up and.." She trailed off. "A hawk was flying over the territories...with Gracestep in it's claws. I had never seen her so lifeless..." Stormwing lay down again beside Minkfur and cried. "Starclan took her from us! Isn't it bad enough she left our clan? Why'd they have to kill her too?!" Her claws unsheathed and sunk into the ground. "Why did she have to leave us?!"

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Skyclan...sorta   A normal day in Skyclan...sorta EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012 - 22:27

"It was her destiny." she mewed, and leaned closer to Stormwing. "At least she was not like a few of her ancestors." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Skyclan...sorta   A normal day in Skyclan...sorta EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012 - 22:28

Stormwing's eyes glittered and she said nothing. But her fur relaxed and she seemed sort of calm once again. Now she awaits Mink's reaction to all of this :D

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Skyclan...sorta   A normal day in Skyclan...sorta EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 8:15

Minkfur's eyes filled with sadness and anger, "Why! Why did she have to leave??" He put his head on Stormwing's shoulder, "I wish I could of said bye to her..." He could barely mew between sniffs of sadness. "I only knew her for not a long time..." He said with his eyes cold and sad

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Skyclan...sorta   A normal day in Skyclan...sorta EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 8:20

ooc: "I only knew her for...not a long time" lol

ic: Stormwing sighed and rested her head on her paws. "I guess she's with Starclan now," She murmured. "Watching over us..."

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Skyclan...sorta   A normal day in Skyclan...sorta EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 8:26

Minkfur dug his claws in the Earth. "Yes, and we can't do any thing about that."

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Skyclan...sorta   A normal day in Skyclan...sorta EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 14:27

"I'll go get us some prey. You just relax here for a minute; it was hard for me to control my self when I first saw it too. Maybe we can calm ourselves down," Stormwing mewed quietly, dipping her head to her brother before padding quickly to the fresh-kill pile. She picked out a sparrow; enough for both of them since she didn't feel so hungry anymore from what she had seen that afternoon. She didn't think Minkfur was that hungry, either.

Stormwing padded back to Creampaw and her brother with the sparrow in her jaws. She also had brought a mouse for the apprentice. "Here we are," She mewed, trying to sound cheerful but ended up croaking awkwardly at every word. Passing the mouse to Creampaw, she settled down in her original spot and began to take small bites of the sparrow before passing it to her brother. "Starving won't help us," Stormwing encouraged gently.

Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Skyclan...sorta   A normal day in Skyclan...sorta EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 14:34

Raincloud padded over to the fresh kill pile and chose a thrush for herself. With the prey in her jaws, she looked around the camp for a good place to sit and eat when she noticed Stormwing, Minkfur, and Creampaw sitting together. She walked over to her friends and greeted them with a friendly, "Hello," not noticing the gloomy mood they were all in.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Skyclan...sorta   A normal day in Skyclan...sorta EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 14:38

"Hello, Raincloud." Stormwing purred softly, though her purr was a little..."off".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A normal day in Skyclan...sorta   A normal day in Skyclan...sorta Empty

Back to top Go down

A normal day in Skyclan...sorta
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: