Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silent's plot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

Silent's plot Empty
PostSubject: Silent's plot   Silent's plot EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 12:51

"When the sparrow calls and takes flight,
the silent shall fall with her life."

I hope for this to be a prophecy spoke to Silentherb from her grandmother, which foresees her death. This is going to cause Silent to freak out when ever she hears a sparrow call out, and/or take flight, and she is going to stay as far from the gorge as possible. She isn't going to tell anybody about this for a while (so they might to think she went crazy) but at some point she will tell somebody about the prophecy. Also, just so you guys know; a sparrow will call out and take flight before she dies. It may or might not play a giant role in her death...still unsure about it., but her death won't be for a while, and in no way am I going to tell you guys what is going to kill her! I might tell Rain and Jay thought if they need it to approve this...

Silent's plot ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by Badge~Silentherb~Stormpaw on Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 14:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Silent's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent's plot   Silent's plot EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 13:52

Sure. You are free to do this. ^^

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

Silent's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent's plot   Silent's plot EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 13:54

Yay! I was figuring that you might at least want to know what is going to kill Silent...but, yay! Nobody has to know! >=D

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Silent's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent's plot   Silent's plot EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 14:29

Oh, I know what/who will kill her. I know...

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Silent's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent's plot   Silent's plot EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 14:33

Hm..really? Then PM me what you think then! I bet I can prove it wrong. =p

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silent's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent's plot   Silent's plot Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent's plot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: