Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. Empty
PostSubject: This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner.   This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 20:24

Greyfeather slunked at the entrence of the den "I swear to Starclan I'll get back to Shadowclan" she thought with slight triumph, the sun was finally out besides all the rain plummeting to the ground like pebbles "Stonestar has to be so harsh" she complained aloud aswell. Trying to get up and run around but all she did was limp "He had to be harsh" she thought as she stopped beisde him "Can I get a piece of fresh-kill?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner.   This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 16:51

Smallpaw absent mindly stared at his paws, laying at the entrance of the den. Slipping his eyes toward the guard, he slipped inside. He rushed to the back where she was. With the guard near the front only Greyfeather would hear him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner.   This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 16:56

Greyfeather perked her ears and turned around and walked towards Smallpaw blindly.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner.   This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 17:30

"Greyfeather!" Smallpaw purred, nuzzling her neck. "I've missed you so much!"
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner.   This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 18:12

"Smallpaw!" Stonestar growled having brought a small mouse for the prisoner "I told you to stay away" He threw the mouse at Greyfeather and grabbed the apprentice by the scruff and tossed him away "Now head off and you get back in the den" he added to greyfeather

Stonestar:

This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner.   This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 18:37

Greyfeather hissed at Stonestar and limped at him

Greyfeather uses front paw strike costing 10 damage and 8 stamina
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner.   This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 18:43

Stonestar rolled his eyes and pinned the warrior down "You are slow to learn aren't you?"

Stonestar used Leap-and-hold. 10 Stamina and 15 Damage

Stonestar:

This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15098

PostSubject: Re: This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner.   This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 18:43

The member 'Stonestar' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. Mistpe10
This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner.   This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 18:45

Greyfeather hissed in pain "I'll never stop fighting till my life is ripped away before me!" she growled. Greyfeather wasn't afraid to show her great fear yet courage showed in her eye's "I swear apon Starclan I'll always try to find a way to escape" she vowed.
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner.   This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 18:56

"Yes. Good luck with that." Stonestar meowed blandly "Though until then I suggest you try and stay on my decent side. You are under my mercy" The leader kicked the mouse back away. There was no way she was eating their hard earned prey tonight "And awful strange for you to swear to Starclan when you "hate them so much"."

Stonestar is still using Leap-And-Hold and is holding her down for one more turn. - another 15

Stonestar: 110/290

Grey: 15/152

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner.   This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 18:58

Greyfeather yowled "Your pathetic!" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner.   This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 19:01

"Spit insults at me all you like. You got yourself into this mess by acting so immaturely, remember that" Stonestar meowed simply and threw her out of his grip.

- another 15. attack over.

Stonestar: 110/290

Grey: 0/152

[[ And she was knocked out so she should not be using the battle system even right now. So 4 days for when she was knocked out last time and 4 days now. According to the rules, Greyfeather cannot fight for 8 days real life time now. :) ]]

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner.   This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 19:02

OOC:But I can still rp right?
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner.   This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 19:03

[[ all that you'd like. you cant try to run either though ]]

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner.   This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 19:07

OOC: Ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner.   This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner. Empty

Back to top Go down

This is got to be the most boring day as Skyclan's prisoner.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: