Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Small's plot.

Go down 
+6
Rainy
meme police
Shadow
Ebby
Frosty
Small
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

Small's plot. Empty
PostSubject: Small's plot.   Small's plot. EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 20:46

Smallfox/nose's life:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

Small's plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small's plot.   Small's plot. EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 20:49

ShadowClan. ;D *shot*

Anonymous

Small's plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small's plot.   Small's plot. EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 20:52

Greyfeather is falling in love with Small so it's possible she'll be your mate or somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Small's plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small's plot.   Small's plot. EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 0:14

SkyClan :3

Small's plot. PDt1Qqd Small's plot. Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Small's plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small's plot.   Small's plot. EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 19:53

FFFFFFFF-- Nu. No matter how desperate Shadowclan is, I am sticking to my rules of going traditional.. the only way we will accept cats outside of the clan is when they are kits.. and even that will be highly discouraged. So if anything, Grey will have to go to Skyclan =3=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Small's plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small's plot.   Small's plot. EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 20:10

God darn it! wait in the series Silverstream would' quiet possibly stayed in Riverclan and Grey/Graystripe would've stayed in Thunderclan if he wanted too the kit's would go to the mother's clan
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Small's plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small's plot.   Small's plot. EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 5:13

And the kit's did go to the Mother's Clan, along with Graystripe. But if Shadowstar KNOWS their half-Clan kits(If you guys have kits) she most likely won't accept them. Hey, not all MY kits are in ThunderClan. But Silverstar plans to fix that, because Gray is right...Kits should go to the mother's Clan, but if the mother changes Clans the kits will stay in the mother's new Clan.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Small's plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small's plot.   Small's plot. EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 6:00

Okay, if you guys are going to fall in love, I sincerely hope you're a lot more respectful to people about it than Little and Sarrow were. But I can allow it...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Small's plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small's plot.   Small's plot. EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 14:30

WAT

WHY
WHYYYYYYY

This is the LAST thing ShadowClan and SkyClan need at the moment T_T

Small's plot. I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Small's plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small's plot.   Small's plot. EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 17:46

I think you guys are forgetting the rule in the Warrior Code stating that what the leader says goes. She will kick whomever she wants out.

Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Small's plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small's plot.   Small's plot. EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 14:07

But wait...
Silverstream and Graystripe's kits became warriors, Feathertail and Stormfur. Feathertail died and Stormfur joined ThunderClan after becoming a warrior o3o

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Small's plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small's plot.   Small's plot. EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 14:53

poppy: No he joined the tribe of rushing water to be with Brook where small fish swim(aka Brook).

Grey: Do you really think, after attacking a warrior and slightly crossing the border, then falling in love with the medicine cat apprentice, that Stonestar is going to let you stay in Skyclan? After all, Shadowstar said she wouldn't let anyone that's not kit age join Shadowclan. So either you and Smallpaw broke up, you both became loners/rogues together, or if your lucky Stonestar will let you join Skyclan. Also, it seems Greyfeather absolutely hates Skyclan, so would she even want to stay???

You guys forgetting that I helped make this plot D:? Me and Grey decided to do a mini kind of plot thing where she just encountered Greyfeather at the border. Cats got into a fight, but we actually never meant for anything huge to happen, or let alone start a plot. Greyfeather attacked Stormwing, and was knocked out(not bragging don't be mad please. Just explaining what happened) in battle. Stonestar decided to take her prisoner for attacking and, possibly accidentally out of rage, crossing the border(He also said he may try to get info out of her, but I'm not too sure he's still going with that, because he hasn't tried). Smallpaw healed her, and managed to spark a bit of "accidental" romance(X3). While she was prisoner, Smallpaw got to know her(and vice-versa) by doing a little conversation why he healed her and checked on her. After she was captured, I thought we were just going to keep her there for a while until Shadow tried to get her back or something, but Small and her fell in love and a plot blossomed. Rain approved of our first little thing as a minor occasion, like a regular border skirmish that happens a lot between cats, but she never approved a plot, and I think to everyone, even Grey, it was unexpected. WE DEFINITELY DIDN'T PLAN ANY OF THIS TO HAPPEN XD. Just putting that out there. Finally, I'm not sure you considered everything that could happen in your plot, like if Stonestar and Shadowstar would even let you join their clans. However I do have an idea, though it's just random and I dought it's going to work, but Windclan is just now starting to grow, with all the new kits and everything, so what if Greyfeather and Smallpaw ran off and joined Windclan? No offense, but they seem a little desperate for warriors. Plus, they never knew about any of this happening.

Sleepy: That's too true x3, but it does happen, and I bet something even more annoying is going to sprout between ShC and SkC now over this...and think about how much trouble they'll be in! They may end up becoming loners/rogues like Little did. The two leaders of Skyclan and Shadowclan take punishments VERY seriously. (Example: Little was exiled, and Greyfeather was almost torn to pieces by Stonestar when she tried to escape. He also threatened to rip her claws out and tail off if she attacked anyone trying to escape. He meant that too ._.)

Small's plot. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSmall's plot. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSmall's plot. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSmall's plot. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Small's plot. 1voydSmall's plot. 2gy1qubSmall's plot. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSmall's plot. StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Small's plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small's plot.   Small's plot. Empty

Back to top Go down

Small's plot.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: