Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Morning patrol time!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Morning patrol time! Empty
PostSubject: Morning patrol time!   Morning patrol time! EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 13:47

Greyfeather sat at the entrence sord of unsure to do to make a patrol so Greyfeather the newly appointed warrior sat at the entrence and waited for the other warriors or maybe apprentices

OOC: I know what to do it's just that my character is newly appointed and is leading the patrol.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Morning patrol time!   Morning patrol time! EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 15:01

Shadowstar padded out of her den quietly. Just the night before, she had gone off to see Starclan, and she came back restless but with a better attitude. "Good morning, Greyfeather," She mewed. "Going on a patrol, I see?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Morning patrol time!   Morning patrol time! EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 15:08

"Good morning and yes" she purred.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Morning patrol time!   Morning patrol time! EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 23:13

Glancing around to see who else was awake, Shadowstar turned back to Greyfeather. "I think I will join you today. It's good for me to get out of camp every once in a while." She replied with a friendly swish of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Morning patrol time!   Morning patrol time! EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 9:40

"Alright" she purred in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning patrol time!   Morning patrol time! Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning patrol time!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: