Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Rise of Black Ace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

The Rise of Black Ace Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of Black Ace   The Rise of Black Ace EmptySat 31 Mar 2012 - 2:42

--Will add rest of Clans--

**Please refrain from posting here! Thanks~**

Clan Stats

RiverClan:

ThunderClan:

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
The Rise of Black Ace N6a5zHfThe Rise of Black Ace IMrnxD6The Rise of Black Ace GMXQgOOThe Rise of Black Ace JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
The Rise of Black Ace GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

The Rise of Black Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Black Ace   The Rise of Black Ace EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 18:38

(Sorry. I'm too lazy to make it descriptive. Just deal with it xD)

Chapter 1

“C’mon, Blackkit! Why are you so slow?” Robinkit snickered, fluffing her brown fur. She was in a crouch before Blackkit, watching him, smiling. “If you can catch me, then I guess you can have the first bite of mouse!” she mewed, wiggling her flank, readying to bound away.

This caught the kit’s attention. Blackkit, the young white tom, stopped idling and ran after her in hot pursuit. The two kits made a loud ruckus, speeding around the RiverClan camp.

“Quiet down!” said Sunpetal, a pale she-cat elder, who snapped at them grumpily. “Some of us are trying to get some decent sleep!”

Robinkit and Blackkit stared, panting lightly. “Sorry!” Robinkit squeaked first, a bit afraid of Sunpetal's awakening.

Smokebreeze slunk in next to her, giving a few coughs in his shoulder. “Where is your mother? Dawnrise? Dawnrise! Dawnri-” The tom stopped mid-way, giving another sickly cough. He narrowed his eyes, scanning the clearing.

A lean calico she-cat trotted towards them, not looking to happy. “Yes?” she asked, containing her anger. She had been grooming herself busily until she’d been interrupted.
“Ah, Dawnrise,” began Sunpetal. “Your noisy kits disrupted our dosing! Please keep them under control!” she hissed.

Dawnrise appeared very embarrassed. “Sorry,” she apologized. “I’ll speak to them. Blackkit, Robinkit, come.” The she-cat began padding off, her tail lashing.

Blackkit watched, frowning. They were just having some good fun. Why did elders have to be so cranky? Nonetheless, he followed his mother obediently with Robinkit by his side.

When they entered the Nursery, they spotted their younger brother, Wolfkit, grinning, his overbite tooth sticking out like a sore thumb. “Hee! You two got in trouble! Trouble, trouble!”

Blackkit sat down along with Robinkit, looking up at Dawnrise, whom was glaring at them.

“I am completely disappointed in both of you. Do your playing in the Nursery so you won’t get in trouble,” she growled, orange eyes flaring with anger. She was going to say something else, but Blackkit interrupted her.

“But mama,” he said, “we’re almost apprentices! Really soon we’re gonna have our ceremony!”

“Not if you keep misbehaving,” Dawnrise replied, relaxing her tense muscles. “This is the second time. If you screw up once more, then I’ll have to make sure your ceremony never comes! Do you both understand?”

The kits nodded in understanding, staring at their paws. “Yes ma’am,” they meowed in unison. They watched her pad off, and when she was out of sight, Robinkit was back to her antics.

“C’mon, Blackkit,” she said. “There’s a passage over here! Let’s explore it now!” The brown kit said, puffing out her chest proudly. “And I’m the one who found it!”

“Sis, don’t do that! We’ll get in trouble, remember? Did she not just get done telling us not to get into any trouble?” The tom protested, black eyes filled with concern. “I don’t wanna get in trouble.”

“Ahem! Blackkit! You’re such a momma’s boy! She said, and I quote, ‘Do your playing in the Nursery so you won’t get in trouble.’ Did she not? Well, then, let’s go.” The persistent kit padded over to the small hole indention in the corner of the Nursery. It appeared to be a tunnel.

Blackkit shook his head and followed after her, flattening his ears. “Are we allowed to be down here?” he asked shakily.

“Blackkit, shut up! Of course we are. This is a part of the Nursery! Now, shh!” Robinkit snapped, disappearing into the darkness of the tunnel. Blackkit reluctantly tagged along.

After a long moment’s silence, Robinkit sat down, giving a sigh. It seemed like the tunnel went on forever. It must’ve been made by past kits because it was just the right size for one. Though, they were a bit cramped in the musty tunnel.

“I see something!” Robinkit said suddenly, breaking into a run. Blackkit began running, too.

The cats poked their heads from the surface, gazing out at the world. Green grass, tall trees. Strange scents.

“Wooow! Look, Blackkit! Look at it all!” Robinkit scrambled out and began padding out, inhaling deeply the pine scents around her.

“Robinkit, we’re not in the Nursery. What if mama-!”

“What if mama this, and what if mama that. Who cares what mama does? Let’s have some fun, Blackkit!” Robinkit spat, rolling around in the dirt. “Aaah!”
“Robinkit…” Blackkit fell silent. He stared at his paws, which were dabbed with black. He hopped out, gazing around. It wasn’t so bad. What, with the grass and leaves underneath his paws and wonderful scents.

A large shadow fell over them, and a piercing cry above. An unknown creature circled them, eying them hungrily.

“What’s that!?” Blackkit cried, beginning to scrabble towards the hole.

Robinkit wouldn’t open her eyes. She sunbathed cheerfully. “What’s what? Just calm down. Just a beetle or something.”

“No! Robinkit, it’s big! And, and it’s scary!” He ducked inside the hole and watched fearfully. “Robinkit! Come on! Please!”

The brown kit looked up, narrowing her eyes with unconcern. “Puh-lease! Nothing’s wrong! See? I’m perfectly-” The large creature landed on the she-kit, its large wings flapping with great vigor, then enclosing around the two. Sharp shrieks filled the air, and the creature then ascended, Robinkit nowhere in sight. At least, until Blackkit looked up at it and saw his sister in its paws.

“Robinkit! No!” he cried, climbing out of the hole and attempting to follow it. “Hey! You! Come on! Let my sister go!”

The thing stopped suddenly and turned obediently. Instead of releasing its grip, it glided over to Blackkit, and he stared, wide-eyed.

Right when the powerful wings enclosed around him, he sank his teeth into his sister’s scruff, yanking. Tight claws enclosed around his body, making him struggle. “M- Maou! Maaaaou! Mama! Mama!” His tiny mewls rang out, and eventually a few familiar cats sprinted over, claws at the ready.

The thing flapped its giant wings and began to take flight, but the cats latched on angrily, ripping and tearing at it. Weakly, it dropped Blackkit, and the kit scrambled to his paws, yowling up at his sister.

Robinkit made no noise, but her eyes were wide with fright, and reddish water seeped from her neck and body.

The cats were too slow. It freed itself and began flying off with his sister, never to be seen again.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
The Rise of Black Ace N6a5zHfThe Rise of Black Ace IMrnxD6The Rise of Black Ace GMXQgOOThe Rise of Black Ace JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
The Rise of Black Ace GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down

The Rise of Black Ace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: