Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I needs a mom and dad o:

Go down 
+2
~Bramblestar~
~Duskpaw~
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

I needs a mom and dad o: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I needs a mom and dad o:   I needs a mom and dad o: - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 4:15 pm

Well, first let's check the list of things to do X3

1. Make a cat in creation and gotten it approved
2. Chose a clan and gotten it approved
3. Found parents or made up NPC parents(that is if you can't find any)
4. Checked this list over to make sure XD

After all that, you can make a topic in your clan camp(in your case, Skyclan) and start role playing!~

Have fun! (If you don't know how to role play, then just go look in the rules section and their should be some examples by Mistpelt of all different things)

I needs a mom and dad o:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Parent Finder-
Jump to: