Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]]

Go down 
+5
Mink
~Bramblestar~
Stormi the Gummy
rainydays
Stone
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]]   Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 17:30

Stonestar nodded thoughtfully and sighed with Brambleclaw "The hardest choice I have ever had to make" he said. And definately not easy. Stonestar looked at Dustleaf "It is alright, but you are given a choice too. What do you want to do Dustleaf?"

Stonestar:

Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Blackbreeze

Blackbreeze

Clan/Rank : SkyClan, Warrior
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]]   Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 18:21

Blackpaw was zoned out until Dustleaf padded over. "Hi, Dustleaf!" Blackpaw meowed without thinking, then Blackpaw suddenly realized they were in the middle of a clan meeting. Oops... she thought, why do I always mess everything up!?

ooc: I wanted to post, so i didnt get left out of the topic cause I have absolutly no clue whats going on...
Back to top Go down
Echokit

Echokit

Clan/Rank : Skyclan
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]]   Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 20:10

"I want to stay in this clan until the day that I die," Dustleaf said. She then turned her head to Blackpaw. "Hello, Blackpaw."

ooc: I don't know why, but I am confused. ._.

Clicks?
Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 BDZQ5Fvi1DuQ6DZD5Dvrv
Glomping people irl is a very challenging process. Dey just can't handle all teh Dustleaf. :tarddance:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://dustleaf.deviantart.com/
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]]   Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Mar 2012 - 18:25

Stonestar nodded "Glad to hear. Check over the injuries please" he said quietly and wondered if he should go to the Moonstone to talk with Starclan, figure out what they wanted him to do.

Stonestar:

Last edited by Stonestar on Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 19:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]]   Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Mar 2012 - 18:48

Raincloud sighed and licked her chest fur. The entire clan was so stressed. She wondered how they would ever get out of this mess. Raincloud glanced around the clearing at all the cats she had grown up with and wondered if any of them would decide to leave like Gracestep.

Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]]   Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012 - 13:35

ooc-I thought Creampaw left with Gracestep?

ic- Smallpaw looked up at his leader. "Shall Dustleaf and I go ask Starclan what they think about it?" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]]   Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012 - 14:25

Stonestar shook his head "Help check over the wounds. I will go and speak to Starclan tonight" he said and sighed "but we need to appoint a new deputy to watch the clan while I am away.... or at most until this whole ordeal is over and starclan can show us the right path to take"
Stonestar raised his head "I say these words before Starclan so that the spirits of our ancestors so that they may hear and approve my choice. Raincloud will be the new deputy of Skyclan"

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]]   Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012 - 14:32

Raincloud looked up suddenly. Her? Deputy? She had never even considered herself becoming deputy, and she wondered if she could even handle the responsibility. She sat up straight and mewed, "I'll do my best."

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]]   Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012 - 14:46

"Raincloud! Raincloud!" Stormpaw cheered, pride sparkling in her eyes for her mentor.

Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzClan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrClan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaClan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 1voydClan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 2gy1qubClan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksClan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]]   Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012 - 19:23

Stonestar nodded to his new deputy and jumped off the Skyrock

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]]   Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Meeting [[ everyone post ]]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2