Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Asking the Medicine cat

Go down 
+3
Mossy
rainydays
Stormi the Gummy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Asking the Medicine cat Empty
PostSubject: Asking the Medicine cat   Asking the Medicine cat EmptySat 24 Mar - 22:10

Stormpaw quietly padded into the medicine den, looking around to see if they were here. "Dustleaf? Smallpaw?" She called out.

ooc: I wanted to post this because Stormpaw has recently decided to train to become a better warrior by joining the Dark forest, but she feels sjhe's doing something wrong as she gets older. I saw what happened to Snow, so I wanted Stormpaw to realize what she's doing is wrong.

Asking the Medicine cat Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAsking the Medicine cat Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAsking the Medicine cat Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAsking the Medicine cat I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Asking the Medicine cat 1voydAsking the Medicine cat 2gy1qubAsking the Medicine cat One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAsking the Medicine cat StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Asking the Medicine cat   Asking the Medicine cat EmptySat 24 Mar - 22:24

ooc: good luck with this topic -.- dustleaf and smallpaw are never active

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Asking the Medicine cat   Asking the Medicine cat EmptySat 24 Mar - 22:46

occ- Small's on vacaaa.

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Asking the Medicine cat   Asking the Medicine cat EmptySat 24 Mar - 22:50

ooc: meh meh meh...That stinks. Well I need to ask some body close to Starclan D: I don't want Stormpaw accidently ending up like Snow(No offense Snow/Tiger!).

Asking the Medicine cat Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAsking the Medicine cat Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAsking the Medicine cat Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAsking the Medicine cat I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Asking the Medicine cat 1voydAsking the Medicine cat 2gy1qubAsking the Medicine cat One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAsking the Medicine cat StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Asking the Medicine cat   Asking the Medicine cat EmptySat 24 Mar - 23:06

OOC: Ask Creampaw about it. Sinec this is after her dream, she knows of a pair of cats who are definately close to StarClan. :D
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Asking the Medicine cat   Asking the Medicine cat EmptySat 24 Mar - 23:09

'Kay, good idea :D

bic: Stormpaw sighed, noticing they were not there, and backed out of the den. She decided she could confide in one of her friends instead. Glancing around the clearing, they only cat really out of the dens and not busy, was Creampaw. But did she know anything about the Dark Forest? Stormpaw made a descision to ask her, and padded over to Creampaw.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Asking the Medicine cat   Asking the Medicine cat EmptySat 24 Mar - 23:19

Creampaw nodded at the she-cat. "What's up?" she asked, smelling the dissapointment.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Asking the Medicine cat   Asking the Medicine cat EmptySat 24 Mar - 23:21

Stormpaw perked up, sittingin front of Creampaw. "Well, just the medicine cats aren't here right now. I was going to ask them something they might know about...Do you know about...the Dark Forest?" She added with a whisper towards the end.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Asking the Medicine cat   Asking the Medicine cat EmptySun 25 Mar - 10:22

Creampaw was taken aback by his question. Should I tell him? "Well, erm, yes." she meowed. "Sadly, yes."
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Asking the Medicine cat   Asking the Medicine cat EmptySun 25 Mar - 13:43

ooc: Her* :P

ic: Stormpaw sighed. "Are they bad? I mean, if you weren't bad, but trained with them to be a better warrior, would that be bad?" She asked, trying to be careful not to reveal anything.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Asking the Medicine cat   Asking the Medicine cat EmptySun 25 Mar - 13:49

OOC: Sorry.

"Well, erm.. yes. Training with the Dark Forest is to betray StarClan." she said, still rather uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Asking the Medicine cat   Asking the Medicine cat EmptySun 25 Mar - 13:56

Stormpaw suddenly looked awkward, and her eyes glazed up with worry. "Uh, thanks for letting me know that," She mewed quickly before rushing off into her den. I need to try to get some sleep! She thought, knowing what she had to do.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Asking the Medicine cat   Asking the Medicine cat EmptySun 25 Mar - 13:59

Creampaw was still confused. She followed Stormpaw into the den, slowly walking with her injured shoulder. "I think I know what's going on here, Stormpaw. It's not like it isn't obvious, yet I know you are not evil at heart."
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Asking the Medicine cat   Asking the Medicine cat EmptySun 25 Mar - 14:03

Stormpaw sighed. "I met a cat named Scarlet, and I saw them train and they were very tough. She said she knew secrets of the other clans fighting techniques, and I wanted to be the best warrior I could, so I said I would train with them. But then...I-I met a cat named Snow there, and her daughter, Tigerpaw. Snow looked worried, even though she was very strict, and she watched Tigerpaw more than me. Tigerpaw, was very, and I mean VERY fierce, and I wondered if that's what Snow was worried about, and I don't want to end up like Tigerpaw...But what if Scarlet gets angry that I said I'd train there with them, and then once I had only trained a single time, I just left?" Stormpaw was obviously upset. At least Creampaw understood.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Asking the Medicine cat   Asking the Medicine cat EmptySun 25 Mar - 14:09

Creampaw realized the predicament Stormpaw was in. "If I order my intentions right, I may be able to come with you. I'll confront this "Scarlet" with you. I may have a couple of backups with us, possibly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking the Medicine cat   Asking the Medicine cat Empty

Back to top Go down

Asking the Medicine cat
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: