Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo) Empty
PostSubject: After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo)   After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo) EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012 - 14:11

Moonfrost sat just outside the medicine cat's den. She didn't dare go any farther than the entrance. She knew there was no way she could escape, so she didn't even try. Her wounds had started to heal some, but they had yet to be treated. This is so strange. She thought, looking around. She had never been into ThunderClan camp before this, and now she was expected to spend her days here? It was hard to sleep in the midst of your enemies, and she had to repeatably remind herself that no one was going to hurt her.

Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo)   After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo) EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012 - 14:23

Splotchfur walked to the fresh kill pile and took a thrush from the pile and ate while waiting for others to post.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo)   After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo) EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 5:39

OOC: Smoooth, Splotch.

IC: Duskfur and Silverstar had been conversing about the whole united Clan crap, and got bored so she walked over to see Moonfrost. "Hey, Moonfrost. Are you doing alright?"

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo)   After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo) EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 7:21

ooc: thanks XD

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo)   After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo) EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 8:52

Moonfrost looked up, slightly surprised. "Hello Duskfur. I'm doing as well as I'll ever be." She meowed, trying to joke.

Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo)   After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo) EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 10:40

Ivypaw padded over to Splotchfur "Hey.." she hesitated.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo)   After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo) EmptySun 1 Apr 2012 - 8:18

OOC: I guess I should bump this topic...? o3o

IC: Hopeclaw magically walked up behind Duskfur and said, "Hey Moonfrost. How are you doing?"

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo)   After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo) EmptySun 1 Apr 2012 - 20:39

OOC: Bump powersssss! 8D *fist bump*

IC: Moonfrost looked behind Duskfur and chuckled slightly, perking up a little at the sight of a clan mate. "Hello Hopeclaw." She greeted. "Like I told Duskfur, I'm fine." She said, glancing at the fresh kill pile before turning back to the sisters.

Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo)   After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo) EmptyMon 2 Apr 2012 - 5:33

"That's good..." She said. She turned to Duskfur. "And... how are you?" She said, trying to be nice to her sister.

Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo)   After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo) EmptyMon 2 Apr 2012 - 14:20

Duskfur was amused to see her sister and friend. She only wished the sercumstances of the meeting were different. "Hello, Hopeclaw. How are you doing?" She said as she lay down next to them, trying to show that she didn't overpower them.

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo)   After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo) EmptyMon 2 Apr 2012 - 15:20

OOC: I ASKED YOU FIRST, BISH D:< loljk.

IC: "I'm doing good, though this place is much different than Riverclan."

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo)   After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo) EmptyTue 3 Apr 2012 - 7:37

"hello Ivypaw" Splotchfur purred

ooc: I am grounded so.... ya.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo)   After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo) Empty

Back to top Go down

After the Battle (For SkyClan... Who's there anyway, ThunderClan and... Me. ouo)
Page 1 of 1