Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Announcement!

Go down 
+11
Dusky
Goldfish
Sleepy
Mossy
Stone
May
meme police
Splotch
Flame
Honey
Sun
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Announcement! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:37 pm

"Stonestar, I'm sorry, but I don't agree with you. I would fight till my death for Skyclan, but I won't if it's for a leader who agree's agianst this." she flicked her tail and walked away from him, next to Moonfrost. No remorse or guilt flickered in her eyes. She had the poker face on.

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:05 pm

ooc: Lol don't rip my head off rip Stormpaw's off :P I have other lives she could play afterward, less-stubborn ones so if you rip her head off here comes the new one(Honeyfeather :3) but i you rip mine off I'll be dead so that would mean all my cats would die D: *blames Stormpaw, which is actually my character right now anyways so is blaming self for making a stubborn character :3*

ic: Stormpaw turned her head and stared at Gracestep. Anger flamed up her eyes but she said nothing. After all, Stormpaw felt the same not long ago, but she figured she was born a Skyclan cat, and was proud of it, no matter what happens. She wouldn't be leaving her clan mates over a silly argument, even though she probably would of if she hadn't escaped the camp to think things over a bit. Maybe that's what she needs, Stormpaw thought with a spark of hope. A little time by herself. But she still had a tiny cold feeling inside of her, slowly growing, that she would one day have to face her mother in battle if Gracestep decided to side with Sleepystar...
Then let her! Stormpaw thought suddenly. Let her do what she must, she's still my deputy, for now, and my mother. I respect her decisions, but if it ever comes to battle, I'll show no mercy!

ooc: EPIC POST >:D

Announcement! - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAnnouncement! - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAnnouncement! - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAnnouncement! - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Announcement! - Page 4 1voydAnnouncement! - Page 4 2gy1qubAnnouncement! - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAnnouncement! - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Raincloud stared in shock. How could Gracestep just leave like that? Not only had Raincloud respected her as clan deputy, but as her former mentor. Like all apprentices and their mentors, Raincloud had had a close bond with Gracestep, and she had always looked up to her. Raincloud's eyes showed shock and sadness, though they betrayed no anger.

Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:53 pm

OOC: Stormy... That was le epic.

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Moonfrost purred and lifted her head slightly. "Smart move, Gracestep... Thank StarClan there's still some cats who know this is a good thing." She whispered so only the SkyClan deputy could hear.

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Gracestep gave a vague nod.

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Suddenly, Stormpaw rose to her paws and walked slowly over to her mother. She just stared her in the eyes a moment, her green eyes giving away nothing. Then, unexpectedly, she bent forward and pressed herself against her mother, shutting her eyes. "I'm not with you on this decision, but your still my mother," She murmured gently. A single tear dropped from her eye.

ooc: oh and by the way, she's not joining Sleepystar, Moss, and Cream on this decision and leaving, she's just spending a final moment with her mum :3

Announcement! - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAnnouncement! - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAnnouncement! - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAnnouncement! - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Announcement! - Page 4 1voydAnnouncement! - Page 4 2gy1qubAnnouncement! - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAnnouncement! - Page 4 StampOnePiece

Last edited by Stormz~Stormpaw on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:44 pm

Creampaw gave a thought. "I, for one, am with my deputy," she mewed, still unwavering. Her thoughts were in a swirl, but the few she could pick out she deciphered that she honestly inside wanted to join RiverClan and have this all be over. She nodded at Stormpaw, and sat down.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Gracestep let a tear slip from her eyes. She gave Stormpaw a lick on the head. "Goodbye, my little kit." she whispered. Then she turned and possibly took Moonfros with her.

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:52 pm

OOC: Can she? :D Can she do that?! Leggo, Mossy! :D I'm on my way hooooooome. *flies off*

Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Stonestar looked at Gracestep and Creampaw with nothing but pure disappointment "Very well. Wrap up your final goodbyes" he said and stood back up, getting Minkpaw out of the medicine den. She came back out with him on his back "Duskfur, I will respect your wishes. We will finish this in our own home."
"Skyclan, let's go. We have to speak with the rest of our clan and have a ceremony to perform." Stonestar meowed and walked out of Thunderclan camp

Stonestar:

Announcement! - Page 4 Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3557

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:59 pm

ooc: NO. >:c

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:05 pm

OOC: NEVERMIND, I DONT WANT TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

grace is alone with potato.
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Raincloud followed Stonestar out of the Thunderclan camp. As she left, she glanced over her shoulder at Gracestep with sadness in her eyes.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Creampaw followed because she totally never went with Gracestep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!   Announcement! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcement!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: