Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post

Go down 
+12
Little
Splotch
Frosty
Reaper King
Mossy
Pinepaw
Honey Badger
May
~Rose blue~
Icee
Shadow
Rainy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3571

For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post   For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Mar 2012 - 19:05

Shimmer, meh next life is going to be in wind clan... But I want to see how many are joining first. Splotch fur has slot of life to live first.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post   For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012 - 14:36

My next life, Pheonixflight, is gonna be in WindClan :D but it might a while, since Poppy still has to become a warrior and i don't wanna kill her off

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post   For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012 - 14:43

And I'll have a life in WC too.. x3
eventually.

For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 PDt1Qqd For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post   For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012 - 14:58

Shimmer and Phoenixflight..? Umm, good luck getting those approved... o_O
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post   For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012 - 19:04

I miss my WindyClan. <3 It was nice. You get to be a wimp, and not have to worry about being called weak, since most WC cats are wimps! =D

Coon! We shall be friends in this Clan! Like before! Yaaayy~ :happyplz:

For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post   For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 11:02

I am still here, Runningpaw is still a 'paw, though. I just need someone to reply to my assement and then I will be Runningheart!! *Evils Chaoticly*

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darkkit

Darkkit

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post   For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Apr 2012 - 5:01

I'm in wind clan, not that I can be on all that much due to school blocks...

Aw, I wanted to be ginger! I've never been ginger! And you, Rose Tyler! Fat lot of good you were! You gave up on me! Ooh, that's rude. Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and not ginger. ~ The Tenth Doctor (David Tennant)

Slowly, gently night unfurls its splendor. Grasp it, sense it! tremulous and tender... ~The Phantom of the Opera
Back to top Go down
http://gabriel-clerens.deviantart.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post   For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Apr 2012 - 12:56

Stormpaw is still a 'paw, but when she becomes a warrior and goes through her long life my next life is going to be in Windclan as Honeyfeather, which I am hoping to be a medicine cat. But that's a looooong ways away, I have a long life of Stormness to get on with first! :3
-Stormy

For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzFor Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrFor Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaFor Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 1voydFor Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 2gy1qubFor Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksFor Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post   For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For Windclanners- Please, if you're planning on joining WC or are already in it, post
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2