Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are being greeted by silence from their ancestors, unless StarClan is voicing their fury. With the anger of the stars against them, how will the cats of the clans fare as newleaf reclaims the area?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check is currently ongoing. Please submit a completed form for each of your characters, and remember to include an explanation for each character over the three base allowed!
Newleaf is steadily returning to the forest, the flowers, grasses, and trees blooming with life once more. After the flood of last Newleaf, the heavy rains seem more threatening to the clans older members, but as prey and herbs slowly return there seems to be a fragile sense of peace. What challenges will Newleaf hold for the clan cats?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm bored. o3o That means art!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : {Icepaw}, {Whitecloud}, {Cedarpaw}, {Heatherfang}, {Aspenberry}, {Acornheather}, {Daisypatch}, {Finchpelt}, {Bramblefrost}, {Mistfeather}, {Foxheart}, {Poppysong}, {Rainstorm}, {Dawnpaw}, {Lilacpaw}, {Birchpaw}, {Morningpaw}, {Icewhisker}, {Foxpaw}, {Song}, Jude, Stagkit
Female
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2685

I'm bored. o3o That means art! Empty
PostSubject: I'm bored. o3o That means art!   I'm bored. o3o That means art! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:08 pm

I'm gonna draw some chibis.

Template:
Code:
Name:
On or off?:

Appearance (Please include everything):

What they doing?:

Background?:

Extras?:

Frosty

Female
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. o3o That means art!   I'm bored. o3o That means art! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Because I'm a loser. cx Can I have one with two people? If not, then just Emily. o3o

Name: Emily & Alton
On or off?: On~

Appearance (Please include everything): Emily: Light skin, short, dark blue eyes (almost black) and long brown/red hair. Black hoodie, black jeans and black army boots. Black beret and a forest green scarf.
Alton: Tan skin, tall, light mossy green eyes, and messy dark brown hair. White tee shirt and blue jeans torn at the knees.

What they doing?: Hugging! :D *shot*

(If just Emily, than have her crossed armed, all cool and stuff. ouo)

Background?: Just white is fine~

Extras?: Nah. :3

EDIT: *because two naked chibis hugging would lot bad*

Last edited by Canada on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : {Icepaw}, {Whitecloud}, {Cedarpaw}, {Heatherfang}, {Aspenberry}, {Acornheather}, {Daisypatch}, {Finchpelt}, {Bramblefrost}, {Mistfeather}, {Foxheart}, {Poppysong}, {Rainstorm}, {Dawnpaw}, {Lilacpaw}, {Birchpaw}, {Morningpaw}, {Icewhisker}, {Foxpaw}, {Song}, Jude, Stagkit
Female
Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. o3o That means art!   I'm bored. o3o That means art! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Ya sure. I can do two.

Would you mind adding what they're wearing? x3 I don't want to draw two naked chibi's hugging o3o

Frosty

Female
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. o3o That means art!   I'm bored. o3o That means art! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:55 pm

xDDD That would look pretty bad...

Edited~ cx

Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Female
Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. o3o That means art!   I'm bored. o3o That means art! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Oh who would guess? My tablet stopped working. Well isn't that just nice.

I can draw it on paper if you want, or I can draw it then once I get my tablet to work, I can scan it and then draw over that. You pick. Either way, it will take a while.

Frosty

Female
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. o3o That means art!   I'm bored. o3o That means art! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:58 pm

D: Oh no! Um... Could you do the latter? That would be nice, I don't care if it takes long~

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. o3o That means art!   I'm bored. o3o That means art! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm bored. o3o That means art!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: