Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Invasion of ThunderClan

Go down 
+22
rainydays
Honey
@ Mount
May
~Bramblestar~
Stone
Stormi the Gummy
Mossy
Sun
Dusky
Little
Hope
Darky
Ivy
Frosty
meme police
Ebby
Dew
Rainy
Shadow
Splotch
Sleepy
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of ThunderClan   The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012 - 20:26

Silverstar disregarded the veiled threat(I think that's what it is X3) and flicked her tail at Splotchfur.
"Splotchfur, show her her new den in the medicine cat's den."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of ThunderClan   The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012 - 20:32

Splotchfur nodded and walked to Moonfrost. "come with me." She mewed flatly and lead her to the medicine cat's den. Splotchfur Showed her a nest near the back. "there you go" She mewed motioning to the nest with her tail.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of ThunderClan   The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012 - 20:43

Moonfrost glanced back at Shadowstar one last time before padding into the medicine cat's den. She circled around a second before sitting. Then she looked up at Splotchfur. "Thank you." She said politely.

Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of ThunderClan   The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012 - 20:44

Splotchfur nodded and walked out of the den.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of ThunderClan   The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012 - 13:39

Stormpaw walked in quietly to the medicine cat den clearing. Everyone was busy and she was hurt, so there wasn't much she could do. She decided maybe she could help with Moonfrost? Sitting down next to the entrance, she gave Moonfrost a curious stare and curled her tail over her paws. "Hi there, I'm Stormpaw, apprentice of Skyclan!" She politely introduced herself. "If you need anything, please ask me, I don't have much to do and I'm not hurt too badly, so I can help with whatever you need."

ooc: Stormpaw is bored and was just sitting in camp, unable to leave camp because of her injury, so she wanted to help some how. So she decided to annoy moonfrost...
lol just kidding. But I want to help wit hsomething :megustaplz:

The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 1voydThe Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 2gy1qubThe Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of ThunderClan   The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012 - 13:54

OOC: xDDD Moonfrost needs someone to annoy her.

IC: Moonfrost looked up at the apprentice. "Hello, I'm Moonfrost, deputy of RiverClan." Recently prisoner of ThunderClan. She thought bitterly. "I don't need anything." The she-cat meowed quietly. True, her wounds hadn't been treated and she hadn't eaten since the morning, but she didn't want to have anything right now while she was still freaking out about the whole thing.

OOC2: 28 pages... cx Maybe we should make a topic for after or something~

Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of ThunderClan   The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012 - 14:00

ooc: I agree! XD

Ic: Splotchfur picked up a mouse and gave it to Stormpaw. " you need to keep up your energy." She meowed

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of ThunderClan   The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012 - 16:52

Stormpaw nodded to both of them. "Thanks Splotchfur," She mewed, "But I already ate a mouse this morning. Maybe Creampaw would like it, she has an infected wound and hasn't gotten up yet from her nest."

ooc: Stormpaw: *staring at moonfrost* YOU LIE! YOU LIE!!! I can hear your stomach rumbling all the way from here! *flicks tail at paws, which are only half a tail length from her nest* lol fail

The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 1voydThe Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 2gy1qubThe Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of ThunderClan   The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 5:37

Duskfur had felt sort of bad about keeping Moonfrost (My Froaty is sad nao D8 ), but she realized she had to keep her here for the sake of her Clan. We are DEFINATLY not letting those river fisheys take over... (Yes I did call you fisheys ) "Just breifing everyone, tomorrow, at moonhigh, correct?"

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of ThunderClan   The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 8:51

Creampaw just laid there.. on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of ThunderClan   The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 8:59

Gracestep glanced at Moonfrost. "Silverstar is wrong to keep you here. She wouldn't like to be stuck in your camp." the silver tabby muttered.

ooc- Grace has green eyes. YOU ARE A REPLICA. REPLICAAAAAAA

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of ThunderClan   The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 9:54

Stormpaw blinked over at Creampaw. Is she asleep? She wondered, quietly creeping up to her nest. "Creampaw...?" Stormpaw whispered, gently tapping her on the shoulder with her tail tip. "Splotchfur has brought a mouse, if you're hungry."

ooc: Is Creampaw alive still? ._.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of ThunderClan   The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 10:26

OOC: 'course. She's just on her face. :3

"I'll eat it later.." she mumbled, the gash on her shoulder closed but obviously infected.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of ThunderClan   The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 11:15

"Alright," Stormpaw mewed uncertainly before walking back outside.

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of ThunderClan   The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 14:58

Moonfrost looked at Gracestep. She dipped her head in thanks. "True, but I suppose I would have done the same in her position..." She murmured weakly.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion of ThunderClan   The Invasion of ThunderClan - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Invasion of ThunderClan
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next