Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hanging out in camp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Hanging out in camp Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out in camp   Hanging out in camp EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 14:28

Stormpaw stretched, scratching her ear with her back foot before grooming herself. She surveyed the camp quietly, as if she wanted to keep track of every warrior, kit queen, and apprentice that lived here or where the best sun-bathing places were or what would be the best place to hide if a fox broke in. Determined to do her best and learn all she could, she impatiently kneaded her paws on the ground, waiting for something to do.

Hanging out in camp Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzHanging out in camp Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrHanging out in camp Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaHanging out in camp I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Hanging out in camp 1voydHanging out in camp 2gy1qubHanging out in camp One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksHanging out in camp StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in camp   Hanging out in camp EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 15:06

Gracestep licked her paw, running it over her ear. "How do you do, my daughter?" she meowed.

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in camp   Hanging out in camp EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 15:10

"Fine thanks. I'm glad Raincloud's my mentor, she's really nice!" She mewed, raising her tail in delight to see her mother. "Is willowkit and starlingkit the only ones in the nursery now?"

Hanging out in camp Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzHanging out in camp Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrHanging out in camp Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaHanging out in camp I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Hanging out in camp 1voydHanging out in camp 2gy1qubHanging out in camp One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksHanging out in camp StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in camp   Hanging out in camp EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 15:26

Gracestep nodded, sadness in her eyes. "I have fear for Starlingkit. I don't think he can make it through Leaf-bare." Grief then clouded her eyes.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in camp   Hanging out in camp EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 15:35

Stormpaw's eyes widened in shock. "Don't say that! He may be hairless, but he's strong, just like me and Minkpaw!" She whimpered. Calming down, sh sighed and walked over to sit beside her mother. She rested her tail on her shoulder comfortingly. "He'll be fine. I promise, I'll help protect him too whenever I can." But she also had her doughts to what may happen.
Why didn't Stonestar make him an apprentice too? He's our same age. What if...What if he also thinks that Starlingkit won't pull through leafbare? Is this clan losing faith in hope?

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in camp   Hanging out in camp EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 15:43

"Why else isn't he an apprentice?" Gracestep argued.
"He can't just hate Starlingkit!"

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in camp   Hanging out in camp EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 15:47

ooc: If i used ital. words, that means I'm thinking T3T not talking out loud.

ic: "Of course he doesn't hate him. Maybe he just thinks he's not strong enough yet. But let's not gossip about Stonestar or go on worrying about Starlingkit. I'm sure everything will turn out good in the end." She purred. "Want to go out an hunt or so? Raincloud is still training me to hunt, and I'm not the best, but maybe while she's busy(offline), we can go and get some. I'll surprise her with my improved skills! Plus, I can't eat anything until I hunt for the clan first."

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in camp   Hanging out in camp EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 15:50

"Sure." Gracestep meowed, then added. "We can eat the prey. It's not a hunting patrol."

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in camp   Hanging out in camp EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 15:54

"Oh okay." She mewed, beckoning Gracestep towards the camp entrance.

ooc: I'll make a topic in territory.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in camp   Hanging out in camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out in camp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: