Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees Empty
PostSubject: Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees   Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:33 am

Nightpaw walked into Fourtrees and bounded up onto Great Rock he looked to the star and snarled at them then he started to clean himself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees   Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:35 am

Greypaw had followed and saw the young tom apprentice clean himself "Nightpaw thats much disrespect to StarClan" Greypaw hissed in digust
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees   Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:56 am

Nightpaw plopped down "Oh I don't care but if you say do" then he sighed "Have you seen your father lately?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees   Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:59 am

"No, not at all we wer-" she cut off "I saw a Skyclan warrior near highpine just on her territory
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees   Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:01 am

"Was her name Gracestep?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees   Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:04 am

"No..well I don't think so" she meows Greypaw begins describing raincloud
OOC: since me don't know what raincloud looks like i go 'Greypaw begins describing raincloud'
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees   Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:06 am

"Well I dont know her but I do know where your father is" he meowed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees   Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:08 am

"You do?" she meows urgently
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees   Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:10 am

"He's.....He's....up there..." he said pointing to the sky
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees   Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:17 am

Greypaw looked stunned and could barley stand from the shock "My father died? after I met him for the first time?" Greypaw looked hurt her pupils turned to slits "My fathers dead!?" she said louder flexing her claws in rage. "Who did this!" she snapped demanding who did her claws dug into the dirt instinctivly.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees   Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:20 am

"I only came as the final blow was dealt and I hate to say it but Dawnpaw did it but he attacked her...please don't blame me I promised Id take care of you and I don't want you angry at me" he mewed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees   Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:24 am

"Final blow!? you killed your own kin, my own kin your no better than everyone else I never should've trusted you!" she yelled and ran at Darkpaw aiming for his face with a front paw strike costing 5 stamina and 5 damage
HP 15/20
SP 80/80
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees   Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:27 am

"I didn't do it! Dawnpaw did! I won't hurt you!" he meowed

HP 15/20
SP 80/80
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees   Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:31 am

"You...You're no better than Dawnpaw...I swear by the oath of Starclan I'll have my fathers revenge!" Greypaw snapped and stalked off tears falling from her eyes
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees   Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:33 am

Then the Dark Forest finally had its last straw "StarClan means nothing!!! They are weak little things!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees   Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightpaws Night at Fourtrees
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next