Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Small Battle Maybe??

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

A Small Battle Maybe?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Battle Maybe??   A Small Battle Maybe?? - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 17:03

He can't do that. His paw is broken.

Well, he hardly made any progres so Gracestep lifted him onto her back.

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: A Small Battle Maybe??   A Small Battle Maybe?? - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 17:06

"Place one claw on her and I'll personally break your other paw" Stonestar blinked and headed straight into Shadowclan land "And I am a tom of my word"

Stonestar:

A Small Battle Maybe?? - Page 3 Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Small Battle Maybe??   A Small Battle Maybe?? - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 17:09

Soon after, they made it into the camp. "You go talk to Shadowstar." she meowed. Then she called for Tawnyfur.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: A Small Battle Maybe??   A Small Battle Maybe?? - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 17:20

Shadowstar was sitting just outside her den with a small thrush between her paws. As soon as Stonestar, Gracestep, and Nightpaw stepped into the camp, she looked up and immediately jumped to her paws with hackles raised in caution. It was only when she saw that it was only two cats did she slightly settle down. "Stonestar, may I ask what you are doing in my camp with my apprentice?"
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Small Battle Maybe??   A Small Battle Maybe?? - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 17:21

"Your apprentice crossed the border." Gracestep meowed.

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Small Battle Maybe??   A Small Battle Maybe?? - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 17:23

"I am so sorry to intrude, Shadowstar" Stonestar blinked "But it is as Gracestep has said. When I found these two, they were on our side of fourtrees, while this one was lunging for one of my queen's throat." He shot a sharp glance at Nightpaw "Though, he seemed to try to jump out of the trees and broke his foot in the process. I felt he needed help going home"

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Small Battle Maybe??   A Small Battle Maybe?? - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 17:30

Shadowstar narrowed her eyes at Nightpaw. "Attacking a queen on her own territory?" She snapped before stopping herself. "You will be dealt with later." She then sighed and turned her attention back to Stonestar and Gracestep. "I deeply apologize for Nightpaw's rudeness."
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Small Battle Maybe??   A Small Battle Maybe?? - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 17:42

"I do not like attempted murder would be justified with a word like 'rude'." Stonestar shook his head "Though, while I am here, would you perhaps consider having a meeting with me and Silverstar in the future?"

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Small Battle Maybe??   A Small Battle Maybe?? - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 18:00

The question caught her slightly off-guard and it showed. Quickly, she regained her composure and sure enough, her face was once again unreadable. "Silverstar?" She repeated. "If it is only a peaceful meeting that won't end up with us at each others' throats, then I will agree to meet with you both. May I ask what this is about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Small Battle Maybe??   A Small Battle Maybe?? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Small Battle Maybe??
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3