Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Littlelight comes back to camp

Go down 
+6
Dew
Reaper King
Ebby
Jay
Shadow
Little
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Littlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Littlelight comes back to camp   Littlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 20:59

Shadowstar glanced around at each of the cats as they began to arrive in the clearing. When she finally thought there to be enough cats, she took a deep breath and began to speak. "I have called you all to this meeting in order to discuss Littlelight's situation. It has been brought to my attention that Littlelight has been secretly meeting with Thunderclan's medicine cat. Not only is this against the warrior code between clans, it is also against Starclan for a medicine cat to have a mate. I have warned Littlelight of the consequences of his disrespect, and even punished him for it, yet he continued to go behind my back to see this cat. Just recently, they have even had kits." She paused a moment to let the words sink in. "So I have finally come to the conclusion that if Littlelight has no respect for his own clan and leader, or even our warrior ancestors, then he does not deserve to live the life of a Shadowclan warrior. Littlelight," She meowed, staring directly at him, her look filled with pain and anguish. "From now on, you are exiled from Shadowclan. Once you leave, you are to never come back, and if I or anyone from this clan see you on our territory again, we will not hold back in attacking."
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Littlelight comes back to camp   Littlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 21:08

Nightpaw had a look of horror on his face. His only brother was getting exiled!
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Littlelight comes back to camp   Littlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012 - 6:57

Seasonbreeze sat quietly and took in what she said. That was crazy. She understood the feeling of love towards another clan cat (though she had never loved before), but a medicine cat? Both were forbidden. Seasonbreeze looked in the cats direction. She had never known Littlelight, but it was still sad to see a fellow clanmate leave.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Littlelight comes back to camp   Littlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012 - 7:20

Scarletfire looked at Littlelight with a glare of anger. She showed no sympathy. The runt deserves it, she thought coldly.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Littlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 N6a5zHfLittlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 IMrnxD6Littlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 GMXQgOOLittlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Littlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Littlelight comes back to camp   Littlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012 - 7:41

Nightpaw swiped a paw at Littlelight "The ThunderClan medicine cat!!!!???? Your mouse-brained!!!"

OOC: Can Little attack him?? He needs to get out of his thing addiction about living off of his family.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Littlelight comes back to camp   Littlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012 - 13:23

Shrikepaw tightened his haunches. "What a disgrace for a cat." he hissed to himself quietly, tail fluffed in anger.

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Littlelight comes back to camp   Littlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012 - 13:52

"Don't say I din't warn him'' Blackbelly grumbled.

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Littlelight comes back to camp   Littlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 15:43

ooc: Darky: sure, how about when Little leaves, Night follows him and Little attacks

IC: Exiled?! Littlelight looked at Shadowstar with a cold hard gaze "Fine... I will leave" he held his gaze with Shadowstar "I just hope you take good care of my daughter..." Littlelight said coldly, padding away towards the marsh

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Littlelight comes back to camp   Littlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 15:50

Greykit still curled in the nursery begain to cry out feeling somthing is wrong "Dad..." she thought
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Littlelight comes back to camp   Littlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 15:51

Nightpaw slipped out behind him without anyone noticing and when they got a safe distance away he snarled "Your a mouse-brained fool!! The ThunderClan MEDICINE cat!!"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Littlelight comes back to camp   Littlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 15:58

"Yes the thunderclan MEDICINE cat, what about it?" Littlelight mewed angrily

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Littlelight comes back to camp   Littlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 16:03

"YOU BOTh BROKE THE WARRIOR CODE!!!! That makes both of you stupid lovers MOUSE-BRAINED FOOLS!!!!" he said sheathing and unsheathing his claws
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Littlelight comes back to camp   Littlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 16:07

"So what if I did?!" Littlelight unsheathed his claws furiously, his fur bristling "How does all of this concern you?How do you excpect to do anything that concerns me and no one else!" he snapped with fury, wanting to lunge at Nightpaw and rip his throat out "You're just an apprentice!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Littlelight comes back to camp   Littlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 16:10

"I'm a whole lot stronger than you!!" he snarled his claws reaching as far as they could go.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Littlelight comes back to camp   Littlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 16:12

"Then prove it!" Littlelight snarled with fury, lunging at Nightpaw, toppling him over

ooc: And so it begins...

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Littlelight comes back to camp   Littlelight comes back to camp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Littlelight comes back to camp
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next