Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My sitess that have died

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

My sitess that have died Empty
PostSubject: My sitess that have died   My sitess that have died EmptySun 19 Feb 2012 - 9:51

As all of my sites have pretty much died, I'm going to repost their things to try to get them alive again!

The New Clans
Many moons after Firestar has passed away, the four Clans still live on, until one day happened. The Clans are awoken to a fire, which kills many cats. What was rest of the Clans came together, and when one cat, from WindClan, steps up to become leader, RiverClan and ShadowClan turns their backs on ThunderClan and WindClan, turning four Clans into two. RiverClan and ShadowClan become DuskClan, while ThunderClan and WindClan become DawnClan. Leaders are picked for both Clans, and now they are trying to come survive. They might have survived the fire that burned their homes...but can the survive each other? (Idea from Rainwhisper)

The Forgotten Island
Far away...there is a island, an island full of strange Pokemon. This, this is the forgotten island. Some believe that humans used to live here, but they are all gone and now only Pokemon are there. These Pokemon are known as Fakemon, as they are believed to be fake. They can be found nowhere else, but this island.
What one are you?

A New Life
Many moons ago, four clans lived here. Then the battle with the Dark Forest happened. Nothing would stop the battle, until every living cat was dead. What was left of StarClan was able to seal the Dark Forest back into their home, only it was to late. All the living cats, Dark Forest or not, was killed, and only a few kits made it out of the battle. Soon, a cat named Dew came back to what was his home, and soon found other cats to rebuild the Clans with him. Now, they are trying to survive, and rebuild was was left of the Clans.

My sitess that have died ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My sitess that have died   My sitess that have died EmptySun 19 Feb 2012 - 11:55

I registered for
The New Clans
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: My sitess that have died   My sitess that have died EmptySun 19 Feb 2012 - 12:01

You can log in now, Grey.

My sitess that have died ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3560

PostSubject: Re: My sitess that have died   My sitess that have died EmptySun 19 Feb 2012 - 17:50

I have joined the new life k?

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sitess that have died   My sitess that have died Empty

Back to top Go down

My sitess that have died
Page 1 of 1