Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo

Go down 
+3
Mossy
Honey Badger
Sleepy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo Empty
PostSubject: StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo   StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:59 am

What is your opinion on StarClan?

My personal opinion:

Discuss >:U

StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7375

PostSubject: Re: StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo   StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:51 am

I do agree, StarClan was better in the first books, but I do have to comment on the "can make SUPERPOWERED CATS" thing, they didn't do that. They had no idea where the prophecy was even from. They didn't make the three have their powers, and for StarClan's sake, they don't even know where they did get their powers from. StarClan is scared of the three I bet, and they would panic if one of them joined the Dark Forest.

Also...about the three thing...Lion can't be hurt, and he has never bleed? Well...in one of the books he a scratch from Tigerstar, which made him bleed. Where were your superpowers then, Lion?

StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo   StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:05 pm

Truthfully, Starclan needs to tone down Lion's power. He idn't get hurt by going through a thorn bush. Was that a battle?

And Starclan? All of what Sleepy said.

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo   StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:06 pm

Badger. They had to be granted their supr pwrs by someone, and Starclan tothe Erins are the only ones who could really do that. And you can't argue with "bets". I agree with Sleepy. The 5th series better not have something stupid like Jayfeather derping back in time with a stick or something, or I am burning my books on a stake.

~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo   StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 pm

I guess that I never really thought much about how Starclan was but now what Sleepy says.......I in my opinion, think Sleepy's right.

StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7375

PostSubject: Re: StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo   StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:41 pm

What I am saying is that StarClan isn't even the one that got the prophecy, so it is likely that who ever first got the prophecy (like The Tribe of Endless Hunting, even thought I still have no idea who first got it, as it was Skywatcher who first said anything about it) was the one that gave them the powers.

StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo   StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:14 pm

But the Tribe of Endless Hunting doesn't even share the same sky with StarClan and can't see (or care) about what the Lake's buisness is. And if not StarClan, then who else? And even if they DIDN'T make the Three, they still can send lightning bolts down to hit trees and fall on ttly ebul WindClan deputies.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo   StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:37 pm

I'm against everyone here.

I even asked my Mom at a Mud Hens Game if my spirit would go to StarClan when I die. She got maaaad.

Anyways, I have nothing against StarClan. I always find it truly exhilarating when the Prologue is StarClan, not the Clans. Every book is a new world, and StarClan makes it all the more better for me to sit down and actually read for three hours before going to bed.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo   StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:28 am

A new world? They're reusing plot ideas. And this happens a lot:

StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo B967ec1f-7310-4d6f-947c-9d392438ace8

StarClan is literally the only thing driving the series, and they influence everything. They seem powerless at times, but then they are really not. This forces me to believe that either:

a). StarClan just doesn't care about what happens.

b). StarClan is really bad at their job of keeping the forest safe.

c). The Erins have run out of ideas and therefore will make up stuff and break the rules of the universe they created for the lulz.

The thing they established by the six first books and The New Prophecy (Or at least the bit about them adventuring to a damn ocean) was that STARCLAN WAS POWERLESS AND COULDN'T INTERVENE IF THEY WANTED TO. But they do that, but then randomly they'll do some God-like thing like they are a supernatural force. It's really stupid.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo   StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:44 am

Well, it's not like they can get a coffee mug, climb a ladder from the heavens down to Earth, smack the people, make them stop, then go back up. They can't fly down and smack everything or everyone that goes wrong. They do what they can, they can't stretch past their limits. Everybody as limits, Sleeps, even StarClan.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo   StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Yes, and limits were what made StarClan great. It left no plot holes in their wake. I never said that I didn't like that they were powerless and couldn't intervene.

But they can send lightning bolts down from the sky, catch shet on fire, and annoint earthly cats with godlike powers.

And they have influenced EVERYTHING that happens in the forest.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo   StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:39 pm

hasbeendefeatedserverlywithmeonlystartingLongShadowsrecentlyandfeelslikeaworthlesscrap

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo   StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:39 pm

Don't be so hard on yourself. Only a select few people can beat Sleepy in a battle of wits. D:

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo   StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:18 pm

only a few, huh...?
:chllgacptplz:

lolnojk. xD i agree with pretty much everything said.

StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo PDt1Qqd StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo   StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo Empty

Back to top Go down

StarClanomgthistitleistooshortwhateverwillIdoooooooo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Book Talk-
Jump to: