Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 18:40

Sleepystar slowly mounted the Highstone, yowling for the Clan to gather. He had spent the entire night strategizing, and hadn't a wink of sleep. They were going to need as many warriors for the upcoming battle.

Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 18:41

Singepaw poofed infront of the Highwhatever and derped. "Hey, Silentherb! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 19:00

Moonfrost limped out of the medicine cat den to the entrance, frowning in pain. She was humiliated last night, and she would have to stay in the medicine cat den for some time. Well, at least the number of warriors are increasing. She thought optimistically.

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 19:04

Sparrowflight stepped outside and sat by Moonfrost, a little irritated Singepaw couldn't have more formal taste during the ceremony, but proud none-the-less.

Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony PDt1Qqd Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 19:10

Sleepystar looked down at Singepaw. "I, Sleepystar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in turn." he recited. "Singepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 19:11

"I derp do." she meowed, about to implode with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 19:13

Sleepystar smiled. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Singepaw, from this moment you will be known as Singethorn. RiverClan honors your bravery in battle and energy, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan." he finished, touching noses with the new warrior.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 19:15

Singethorn shivered, nearly typing Singepaw. "Thank you." she meowed quietly. I'm a big kid warrior now!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 3:50

"Singethorn! Singethorn!" Silentherb yowled as she padded from her den, happy to see her sister become a warrior. Badgerfang who was outside of the elder's den and was sad that Singethorn seemed to never remember her anymore happy for her daughters, they both had their full names! "Singethorn! Singethorn!" she yowled along with the Clan.

Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 14:10

Singethorn was bouncing up and down. "Yaay!" she kept shouting. She then bounced over to her mother. "Now I can be like you!" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 14:29

Badgerfang let out a small giggle as she wrapped her tail around her kit. "Hopeful not just like me, I want you to be a warrior longer then I was!"
Silentherb nodded, gazing at her sister. "Yea, I want you to be a warrior for a long time!"

Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 14:49

"Well, yeah. Not like that." she giggled, still bouncing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Singepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1