Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Darkkits very first ever adventure (reposted)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkkit

Darkkit

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 13

Darkkits very first ever adventure (reposted) Empty
PostSubject: Darkkits very first ever adventure (reposted)   Darkkits very first ever adventure (reposted) EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 22:34

OOC: ok then, this is where this was MEANT to be posted.

IC: Darkkit yawned and plodded out of the windclan den.
"I wanna play...anyone wanna play with me?" he called to the camp.

Aw, I wanted to be ginger! I've never been ginger! And you, Rose Tyler! Fat lot of good you were! You gave up on me! Ooh, that's rude. Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and not ginger. ~ The Tenth Doctor (David Tennant)

Slowly, gently night unfurls its splendor. Grasp it, sense it! tremulous and tender... ~The Phantom of the Opera
Back to top Go down
http://gabriel-clerens.deviantart.com/
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: Darkkits very first ever adventure (reposted)   Darkkits very first ever adventure (reposted) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 12:28

Occ: You must wait until you are approve before you start rping, Dark. Please and thank you.

Darkkits very first ever adventure (reposted) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Darkkit

Darkkit

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Darkkits very first ever adventure (reposted)   Darkkits very first ever adventure (reposted) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 15:44

oh I thought... damn. sorry everyone...

Aw, I wanted to be ginger! I've never been ginger! And you, Rose Tyler! Fat lot of good you were! You gave up on me! Ooh, that's rude. Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and not ginger. ~ The Tenth Doctor (David Tennant)

Slowly, gently night unfurls its splendor. Grasp it, sense it! tremulous and tender... ~The Phantom of the Opera
Back to top Go down
http://gabriel-clerens.deviantart.com/
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Darkkits very first ever adventure (reposted)   Darkkits very first ever adventure (reposted) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 16:18

OOC: I was snooping ^^

It's okay, but when you're not talking IC, either put it in parenthisis or use OOC:

By the way, if you are to cuss, say like f'ck or h'll or d'mn.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Darkkits very first ever adventure (reposted)   Darkkits very first ever adventure (reposted) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 18:38

OoC: Damn and hell are allowed without censoring. And May, I sincerely hope to not see you 'censoring' like that, because those little apostrophes look like letters.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkkits very first ever adventure (reposted)   Darkkits very first ever adventure (reposted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkkits very first ever adventure (reposted)
Page 1 of 1