Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fairy Godmother Gone Wrong

Go down 
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Fairy Godmother Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Godmother Gone Wrong   Fairy Godmother Gone Wrong EmptyWed 1 Feb 2012 - 15:28

I've had a crazy book idea. It originated within my friend's dream. I already have a short start.

It all started with a dream. A crazy, ridiculous, insane dream. Then it became real. I was at school, having lunch, eating my sandvich while I was being pestered about Minecraft from my good friend, Josh. "Katie, will you just listen? It's not entirely about Minecraft this time." he said, and punched me in the shoulder. I exclaimed an "ow" and glared at him. "Oh, you want me to take it back?" he laughed. "No, don't. Be serious for once and explain to me what you wanted to tell me." I stuffed my trash into my sandwich bag and turned towards him, and yawned. "Well, so, I had a really -pause-ing weird dream last night. Basically, I was having a party with some friends and my girlfriend." I stared at him, knowing he knew I was thinking about the fact that I liked him, and he knew it. "No, it's not you. Anyway, we were for some reason watching Cinderella. Then, the fairy godmother came out of the TV. She took my girlfriend, and flew into a computer in the room. I saw Minecraft highlighted, and I instantaneously knew I had to come to you. So, I leaped into an open book on Minecraft, somehow getting turned into a minecraft player, thus being in full control for once. I searched for several minecraft days to find you. Then, when I did, I found you fighting a goo goat, and in the process of being eaten. I saved you, and then began blabbing about the fact that I somehow knew I had to get to the Appaminecraft Mountains and that I'd need a way to cross them. You said "You'd then need the plane mod, and then gun mod for a way of protection." So, I forced you into installing them, and we were flying in a plane made of poop. Then, when we encountered the FGM again, we shot her down, and just before she hit the ground, she hit the plane, of which caught fire. Then, we leaped out, landing ontop of the mountains. Cody was standing there, with a totally pissed face on. "So, you two are here. Shall I attempt to get revenge now, or later? I say now." He drew a somehow emerald sword and leaped at us. "Die, TNT blargagharghs!" he shouted, and you push me out of the way, and then draw a obsidian sword and deflect his blow. I draw a diamond sword, and we both advance on him, eventually cutting him down and cutting his head off, of which where we mount his head on a flag. My mother woke me up then, and the dream ended." After us talking about it, we decided that one funny red thing he saw at one point was Firestar, from Warriors. Later that night, after school ended and after another day of brain-melting math, I finally was going to sleep around 11:00 after watching some American Dad. I dreamt of a continuation to his dream. We were about to leave the mountains, when somehow, ontop of the mounted stick, Cody's head popped off, and he grew into a starfish. He began to fight us, until we struck him down again. Cody's little annoying sister appeared, and they had their cat, Sinoma, with them. They were trying to ressurect him, going through several different things to ressurect him into. They made him a banana bread monster twice, and then at one point they finally made him himself again. Then, I woke up. I was on the ground, next to Josh, who was still asleep. We were in a minecraft-style house. I looked down at myself, and realized I was in my Minecraft Skin; a ninja girl. Josh was in a custom skin; his normal navy hoodie on with some jeans. I kicked him, and he leaped up. "What's going on?" he asked me. "Your dream came true. We're going to have to fight Cody, you know. And his sister, I'm killing her, you know."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's all I have so far. Reviews? I want to know, before we get the rest of it planned out. Josh and I are going to write three volumes of his very long dream; Fairy Godmother gone Wrong; Fishhog's Revenge, and Return of the Banana Bread Monster. So, I want your all's opinions.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Fairy Godmother Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Godmother Gone Wrong   Fairy Godmother Gone Wrong EmptySat 3 Mar 2012 - 15:00

Chapter Two

Firestar's really weird sometimes. Josh looked at me. "Why?" he asked, confused. "Because I don't like her, and I think we all know that." I cursed, and spat at the ground. "Let's go, we do have to get Cody. He's probably gonna try to kill us, and we only blew him up three times, and dropped him down a hole twice, then burned his grave.." I said, trying to make it seem nonexaggerative. I got up, and opened a nearby chest. It had two diamond chestplates, gold leggings, iron helmets, and leather boots. "Pshh." I muttered, and put one of the sets on. Josh took the other, and we set out. I almost got eaten by a goo goat again, and then Josh somehow befriended a load of zombies to help us kill him. And then Firestar jumped in again. "Can we come in yet?!" he meowed loudly, and we realized that Graystripe, Cinderheart, and Lionblaze were behind him. I kicked Lionblaze in the face, hugged Cinderheart, and laughed. "No. It's not your scene yet." Josh muttered. "How many times are they going to do that, do you think?" I groaned. "I dunno, he did it at least six times in the dream. It seemed long." She cursed, and they continued on. Josh tripped over a vine in the Jungle, and I laughed. He threw a banana at me somehow, and I tripped over it. We were both covered in mud, and we both started laughing. "Well, let's clean up and get going." We cleaned ourselves off with a bucket of water, and we kept going. We ran into Firestar several times on the way, and at one point, Jayfeather came out and threw a bunch of nettle seeds at us, and I started cussing him out. Josh poked him with his stick, and we giggled. We ended up with a minecraft version of Green Hill Zone, and I was like "Oh god, this is definately where cody is." We started crossing the dense forests and ridiculous ramps. We reached the other side, where it sloped down. I crawled down, and saw some doors. We went in, and saw Cody and Sinoma and Mia. "F*ck you, Mia. Cody, you're weird. Sinoma.. you're innocent, I don't care." I said. "Well, hello. Not surprised you're here." Cody cackled. Mia started crying and ran off to find their mother. "Pshh, Mia. Idiotic Mia." I laughed, and Cody walked up and slapped me. I grabbed a diamond cutlass and shoved it at him, barely touching his neck. "Mmph. Leave me alone, you d*uche." I slapped him with the flat of the blade, and cut one of his fingers off. He grew it back, and morphed into a gray hedgehog that looked like Sonic but had a red glove on his right hand. I changed into a purple Tails, and Josh turned into a blue Knuckles. "Tuche." Cody laughed, and we started battling, me changing from my cutlass to a obsidian longsword, cody with a emerald sword, and Josh with his knuckles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End Chapter 2.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com

Fairy Godmother Gone Wrong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: