Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Creating Shatters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shattered

Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 2

Creating Shatters Empty
PostSubject: Creating Shatters   Creating Shatters EmptySun 29 Jan 2012 - 21:39

Cat Name: original name:Grindle. New name: Shatteredkit-paw-song

Tom or She-Cat: Tom,obviously :meowla:

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Brokenstar, Tigerstar, Hawkfrost, Yellowfang, Thistleclaw, and Scourge.

Familiarity with the series: I've read every book except the most recent one. I would read it, but I have no money to download it on my kindle. :butbut:

Appearance: Shatteredkit is a tall, wiry tom with wavy blueish-red and brown fur and rather large, kit-like ears. He has bloodshot pale yellow eyes with red irises. His eyes have rings around them from his insane lack of sleep. He has four scars on his chest, three on his neck, and three on his right hip. He has three small tears on the inside of his right ear. His tail is rather long and bushy, with downy fur. He's five (and three quarters) moons old.

Personality: Because of his sister, Gremlin, he's constantly being shunned by those who know of his sister. He's quiet, and if he doesn't respond, he's not ignoring the cat or being rude, he's just deep in thought. He has a very clever, cunning mind and uses it to his advantage. He never says anything without saying it in his mind a few times, and he is sometimes very repetitive. In battle, he likes to play around with his opponent, bringing them into a state of confusion before finally attacking. He's very anti-social, but he can't stand being alone, as it scares him. He doesn't quite grasp he whole warrior code-thing, but he's a loyal clanmate. Unfortunatly, it's hard to be-friend him, as he's always serious and doesn't trust people easily. He is determined not to become like his sister, Gremlin, and tries his best to suppress his inner violent side, Sildon, that is often fed with snide comments and hostility.

Origins: Assuming that origin means where he was born, his mother, Immashu, died after giving birth to him outside a tavern. because his father was dead, Gremlin took her half brother in and named him Grindle. They went traveling together, Gremlin often killing a lot of the area's residents(cats). Grindle never took part in the massacres(sp?), and instead tried to find places to stay. Eventually, Gremlin was captured and put into the humane society, casting Grindle, who had been waching the clans because they happened to be in the area, alone. He re-named himself Shatteredkit, because he wanted to choose his own clan name, and set off to join a clan.

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP):Uhm...I'm just gonna make something up... 0.0

Grindle ran after his sister, thrilled yet araid after what she'd just done. To say the least, it was entertaining. Gremlin made a sharp turn and Grindle followed suit. They stood in silence before Grindle began speaking.
"Gremlin, do you think we'll be caught?"He asked in a shrill, whispery voice. His sister shook his head.
'Nah, we should be all right...For now."

Was that long enough to be a sample? Usually my posts are longer. :keepyourllama!

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Creating Shatters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating Shatters   Creating Shatters EmptySun 29 Jan 2012 - 22:43

Your RP sample was long enough. And pretty good.

However, I'm feeling a little iffy about your cat's appearance and the name. I don't understand that 'wavy blueish-red' fur, or yellow eyes with red irises. It's just not something cats really look like. And where can he have gotten so many scars in such a short time?

If you can find me a picture (not an edited photo, one that is real and exists), then I will allow that appearance. Otherwise, it's unrealistic, and you must change it.

An evil side? With a name?

Which clan did he join?

I'm going to ask you to THOROUGHLY read all of our rules, please.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Creating Shatters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating Shatters   Creating Shatters EmptyMon 30 Jan 2012 - 0:42

No red in the appearance.

Also, how'd this cat get the name Shattered? What made the mom go: "loldisisshatteredkitteh"

We are going a little more traditional. Explain the second thing, and get rid of the first.

Sponsored content

Creating Shatters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating Shatters   Creating Shatters Empty

Back to top Go down

Creating Shatters
Page 1 of 1