Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ashkit's creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ashkit

ashkit

Number of posts : 2

Ashkit's creation Empty
PostSubject: Ashkit's creation   Ashkit's creation EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 4:10

Cat Name: Ashkit

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Firestar, Graystripe, Sandstorm, Cloudtail

Familiarity with the series: All Books

Appearance:Gray, Black, and White Spotted Calico

Personality: Outgoing, funny, and smart

Origins:Thunderclan

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): Ashkit, and Splotchkit plodded around the pact walls of the nursery."This is boring."Complained Splotchkit."I know right? What else could we do?" Asked Ashkit."we should really get out of here! Squealed Splotchkit excitedly. "Isn't that kind of dangerous? You know, with badgers and stuff like that?" Ashkit questioned. "Well if you don't want to go, I can go by myself." Splotchkit shot back defiantly. "Fine, I'll go." Ashkit meowed cooly. "So, following the warriors' smooth, swift steps, they made their way unseen across the camp, below and out the bramble barrier, and in to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Ashkit's creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashkit's creation   Ashkit's creation EmptyTue 24 Jan 2012 - 4:12

Okay, it's very good, but I'm going to explain a few things about role-playing to you.

I realize it was for the purpose of your creation, but we do not RP other characters. We don't control/say what they feel, what they say, do, how they react, etc.
Also, there are a few things you could fix with proper capitalization and punctuation.

Calicos have orange in their spots~

Other than that, PM me the secret word, and I'll approve you!
Back to top Go down

Ashkit's creation
Page 1 of 1